Chapter Thirty-Two

(Rocky's POV)

   I stretched when Sora stopped and stared at me. He blushed, "Whoa." I looked at him confused, "What's wrong, Sora?" I asked. He pointed to something behind me. I looked at my reflection in a puddle and saw angel wings behind me. I jumped and touched my back, I felt something feathery.

   Sora smiled and stretched his bat-like wings. "You look beautiful again." He said as I blushed. He took my hand again as we walked to a crooked gate. Donald held his staff again, "I don't like this at all." Goofy nodded in agreement.

   I looked through the gate and I shivered. Something didn't feel right at all.

   (Sora's POV)

   God, she looks gorgeous.
   After pointing out her wings, I couldn't help but glance at her more. She looked really pretty. Maybe soon... I should give her the item... We opened the gate and walked into the graveyard.

   It looked like a really creepy graveyard. Broken tombstones, shattered tombs, opened coffins, depress-looking grass. Perfect for this town. I saw something rise out of a grave and I couldn't tell what it was.

   Rocky summoned her Keyblade and the ghost started shining a bright orange light. "A Search Ghost! Dodge!" Rocky said as it tried scratching her. Donald casted Fira but it moved too fast. Goofy smacked it pretty good and it was enraged. I dodged another attack as Rocky came behind it and tried attacking.

   The Search Ghost dodged and Rocky crashed into me. I looked at her as she was on top of me. She blew her bangs out of her face and repositioned her headband. I smiled at how cute she looked as I saw a heart float up. The Search Ghost was gone.

   Donald looked at us in triumph as Goofy shook his head. I touched Rocky's cheek gently and she got up. She offered her hand and I took it. We got up and Goofy looked at us, "Hyuck! Donald smacked it til it was stunned then used Fira. He had a Rage Mode." Goofy explained. Well that explains Donald's red face.

   Rocky laughed, "That explains Donald's red face and steam coming out of his ears." She said. I bursted out laughing as Donald had another Rage Mode then we continued with our mission.