Chapter Thirty-Five

(Rocky's POV)

   I held the letter that Jack gave us before we departed. I opened it up and read aloud to everyone.

Dear guys and Rocky,
Good job with helping Jack, Zero, and Sally. They are happy. The next world is suffering too. But not the type you think. I believe Rocky can help more. Believe me. Type the coordinates and trust me, Rocky
-King Mickey

  I put down the letter and sat back down as I realized where the coordinates lead. I put my head in my knees. Sora looked over at me, "Do you know where we are going next?" He asked. I looked up at him, "Atlantica."

    (Sora's POV)

   Something about this Atlantica made Rocky feel worse. I could tell. She didn't want to speak at all and she had her earbuds in. I looked at Donald and Goofy but they shrugged. They didn't know either. I did the one thing I thought I would never do, I went to the small shelf in the back room.

    I sat down in my room with a book that could give me the answers. I never read a book outside of school. Rocky would be surprised. I read the book's title, Atlantica, a History.

   I opened it to the first chapter and read the first paragraph.

   Atlantica is a world where mermaids live under the sea. The ruler of this world is King Triton, whom sired Seven Daughters. All of them were beautiful, but one acted different from the rest, her name was Ariel.

   I stopped reading, realizing this Ariel could be who Rocky would speak to. I continued to the second paragraph.

   Ariel was the youngest and most curious of the Seven Daughters. Always into mischief with her fish friend, Flounder. She searched shipwrecks for human treasures, which her father doesn't like at all. She wishes she could be a human. But alas, she cannot. She wants to be different.

   I thought for a minute, This is who King Mickey wants Rocky to talk to... Maybe I should read on and find out more. I kept on reading until I fell asleep in my room.

I'm sorry guys! I know I haven't updated in a while! Terribly sorry! I'm back to writing now. Any other requests for worlds they should go to after Atlantica? Open to suggestions. Thanks guys.