Chapter Twenty-One

(Rocky's POV)

   I fought back the Heartless with Sora and Mulan. She was right, I had my own path, and I was glad to take it. Finally, the Heartless were vanquished and Mulan sheathed her sword. Sora and I desummoned our weapons and we looked at Mulan. Sora introduced himself and Mulan did the same back.

   Mulan looked at me, "I didn't finish telling you everything, Rocky." Sora looked at us, "Well if you want I coul---" Sora was interrupted by a voice. "Mulan! Are you okay?" I heard the voice say.

   Sora and I looked around for the voice and Mulan sighed. "Mushu..." Mulan said as a small red creature climbed onto her shoulder. "Ummm... Is that a lizard?" Sora asked and I knew that the creature was going to be mad.

   Mulan giggled as the creature looked pretty mad. "Ummm Sora... That's a dragon." I said. The Dragon looked at me. "At least someone around here knows their animals. I'm Mushu, Mulan's Guardian Dragon." He said.

   Sora looked at Mushu, "Sorry about that." Chuckled nervously. I smiled as Mushu climbed up on my shoulder to get a better look at me. "Dang girl, you look fine! And you fight like Mulan!" Mushu said as I turned a but pink.

   Mulan laughed and Sora crossed his arms. Mulan noticed and looked at Mushu, "She's taken already, Mushu." I looked at Sora and his gaze softened. Mushu looked at Sora, "Sorry Man, didn't know that." He goes back to Mulan's shoulder. Sora looked around, "So do you need any help around here?" Mulan nodded, "Actually yes. Heartless have been coming and going. Our town is being rebuilt. Can you drive the Heartless away?" She asked. Sora and I nodded and went to go tell Donald and Goofy.

(Sora's POV)

   Donald and Goofy both agreed to help out Mulan so we all went to tell the Emperor of the land. The Emperor studied us and finally agreed to let us help out the town.

   I held Rocky's hand as Mulan showed us around. Afterwards, Mulan showed us to a empty house and told us we could stay til the town was restored.

   We thanked Mulan and went inside. I went inside with Rocky while Donald and Goofy wete behind us. There was only two rooms so Donald and Goofy shared one while Rocky and I shared the other.

   All four of us yawned and we went into our rooms. Rocky layed down and I layed down as well. I put my arms around her and she looked up. "I wish we could see the stars." She said. I nodded and looked into her eyes. "I can see the stars clearly in your eyes." I said and she smiled.

   I leaned in and kissed her there. She kissed back and then broke away. I smiled as she fell asleep in my arms. Then I fell asleep as well.