Chapter Six

(Rocky's POV)

   I sat next to Sora and looked at Leon. He's a mysterious boy. A scar goes down his face and he always looks distracted. I felt Sora take my hand again to reassure me. I sighed calmly as Cid poured a stew in my bowl. "Eat up, you Hungry Clowns! You haven't eatin' nothin' til you've tried Cid's Bellyful Stew!"

   I looked at Sora as he tried it and nodded in approval. I took a bite and I actually liked it. Aerith leaned to me and whispered in my ear, "Cid throws everything in there as the ingrediants." I was fixing to say something when Yuffie started yelling like a mad woman.

   "Where's my cheesecake?!" Yuffie asked angrily. "I used it as the secret ingrediant." Cid answered. Yuffie casted a deadly glare at Cid and took out several ninja stars. Cid ran outside quickly with Yuffie throwing stars at him.

   I laughed and finished my portion of the stew as Sora finished his. He thanked Aerith for healing me and to thank Cid when he comes back alive.

   Leon looked at us weirdly. "So you two both summon the Keyblade?" Leon asked. I nodded and Sora did as well. Leon looked at both of us, "Two Weilders... Interesting..." I squeezed Sora's hand nervously as Sora asked a question. "Do you know anyone who can teach us how to use the Keyblades?" Leon looks up at us again, "I can teach you two."

                                ***

   (Sora's POV)

   I shouldn't have asked that.
   "I can teach you two." Leon said. I just met this guy and I asked him to basically train us. I didn't thinking he was actually going to do it. Great.

   Rocky got up and moved her seat so it faced backwards when she sat down. "So... Where do we begin then?" She asked. I was stunned, to be honest, she was just injured and looked frail. Now she wants to learn how to use this 'Keyblade' that was just given to us.

   Leon looked at her as well. He was stunned as much as I was. "We will start tomorrow morning, but be warned. It will not be easy and it will take time." Rocky nodded and I nodded as well, a little unsure. Everyone got up as Aerith walked toward us.

   "You guys will be sharing a room. We don't have alot of room since we share with others. The same room where we put Rocky in, Sora." Aerith told me as Rocky looked around. I nodded and thanked her.

   I held Rocky's hand as I led her to our room. She yawned and I had to smile. To be honest, I was happy to share a room with her.

                               ***

    (Rocky's POV)

   I looked at Sora as I curled into the covers coldly. Sora put an arm around me and looked at me. "Are you that cold?" Sora asked as I shivered a little. I glared but I already knew I could never stay mad at him.

   I saw how close we were and I blushed. We aren't even dating yet he acts like we are... I wish we were... Sora smiled and kissed my cheek. I felt him pull me closer and my head was on his chest. I sighed in comfort as I felt him kiss my neck.

   I smiled and closed my eyes. I was glad I did close my eyes cause then he finally kissed me. I kissed back and I felt my heart soar like a just-freed bird. We pulled apart and I smiled again.

    Sora moved my bangs behind my ear as he spoke, "I've been wanting to do that for a while... But I never had the guts. And... I've been wanting to ask you... Do you wanna go out with me?" I smiled bigger and whispered, "Yes." Then kissed him once more before falling asleep in his warm and safe arms.