𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 1

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮ ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

•────•──────────•────•

"Sowon dear, Do you remember what I said last night?" Her father grinned at her, Sweetness lacing through his tone and expression, It made her sick to the stomach seeing her father try to act sweetly, She could do nothing but sit up uncomfortably not wanting to loose her posture infront of her strict father.

She was always firmly taught to be lady like especially when in public, Her parents had created this perfect doll image of her's that she had to follow, No matter what.

Even her late mother was very strict when it came to her, Although she still loved both of them even if they would play with her like she was some kind of puppet that's why she still let her father control her life.

"There is no place for imperfection." She recited with a small forced smile dancing around her lips, Fist clenching under the table that was left unnoticed by her father.

"What a good daughter I have." He smiled proudly "You should hurry up if you don't aant to be late on your first day." He gave her a signal to hurry up with her meal which she obeyed.

"I will be off now, If you meet Soojin, Tell her to send my greeting to their family since her father called when we landed back a few days ago giving me a small welcome greeting." Mr. Lee was a busy man so without glancing back at her daughter he rushed out the door, He owned an Entertainment and a big Brand called Dior after all.

Hearing the familiar female name, Her shoulders tensed already knowing that her used to be sister like figure was not going to give her a warm welcome after Sowon just left Soojin hanging.

Sighing, She stood up not having anymore appetite to finish her breakfast as she grabs her Dior bag before going out the house and into one of the Black Mercedes Benz that her father wanted her to use ride when going to school.

She was used to all this luxury but for once in her life she wanted to also experience simplicity. She wanted to ride a bus with friends, Walk to school with them or just simply use a regular bag without having people surround her asking how much she bought it.

Mr. Hwang, Who was her long time chauffer who stood like a father figure to her now as well, She adored him because she could rant to him freely from time to time with him just nodding and giving her life advices.

"Goodmorning!" She tried to sound as cheerful as ever before she pouted knowing she failed when she heard him chuckle.

"It's okay Miss Lee, I know you aren't happy about going back to a place you had bad memories in. It's okay to feel like that." He gave her a warm smile before letting her in the car and started driving off to her old school.