𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 #2

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╱                              ╲ Starting Point: Pain╲                              ╱

Starting Point: Pain
╲                              ╱

•────•──────────•────•

Ever since Sowon had came back, It seemed like her life would keep taking turns and wouldn't let her rest.

Especially having to deal with the much strict attitude of her father as well as her annoying triplet and let's not even forget the treatment she gets from Han Seojun. He didn't even try to hide the fact that he had a dislike towards her but also that he still wasn't over her.

Her emotions that she had desperately tried to fix and build back in California was now being destroyed, Yet again.

Things we're draining her to the bone that she rarely keeps an eye for herself anymore. She kept being catious knowing that there was a nearby hidden storm that was lurking around, Waiting for the time to rock her boat and knock her off it until she drowns in the wide range ocean that was full of problems.

Sowon was an unbelievable woman, Having everything and everyone get thrown at her almost every second, She still managed to keep herself intact despite the big cracks and fallen pieces.

Would she still be able to steadily stand up when the storm comes? Or Would she finally give up?

•────•──────────•────•
CONTENT:

𝖵𝗅 - Move on? What do you mean?
𝖵𝗅𝗅 - Math
𝖵𝗅𝗅𝗅 - Fight before hug
𝖷𝗅 - Kiss?
𝖷 - Bullies

•────•──────────•────•
PLAYLIST:

California - The Rose

Beautiful Girl - Woosung, PENIEL

Congratulations (English ver.) - DAY6

Labyrinth- GFRIEND

I'm so tired - Lauv, Troye Sivan

Leaves - Ben&Ben, Young K

Breakeven - The Script

Run - BTS

Dolphin - Oh my girl

•────•──────────•────•
END OF CHAPTER!

Hi! Thank u guys so much for a thousand reads it means the world to me!! ilysm!!