𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 5

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮ ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

•────•──────────•────•

"What?" She irritatedly asked, She held back an eyeroll as she stares at her twin clearly not wanting to be around him anymore.

The sun was directly hitting both of them since they we're at the rooftop for privacy purposes. Which did not help boost her mood.

"How is father doing?" He quietly asked, Depsite not having a good relationship with their father he was still a tad bit concerned since he knew their father had quite an illness.

"How would I know? Do you think just because I live with Father I have a close relationship with him?" She scrowl at him giving him a unpleased look.

It came off different to her with him questioning about their father's condition. In her view he just wanted to look like the good son that he potrays infront of their father and late mother.

"Stop acting like your concern anyway, I get that you want to look like a goody two shoe but don't do it infront of me, It makes me sick to the stomach." Her words had him furrow his eyebrows since he knew she had quite a dislike towards him but he just didn't understand why.

Ever since Sojung died she had been treating him like a stranger, He guessed that she was just feeling anger and grief so he let's her treat him like that but he was getting fed up with it.

"We are twins Sowon, Why do you keep on treating me like I'm nothing? I have not done anything wrong for you to do this to me." He finally answered back causing a scoff to erupt from the short female.

"We are not twins! We are triplets! Is it easy for you to forget Sojung? And how you we're the reason she died!" She accused with anger visible in her eyes.

"You're the reason why we got neglected so much! Why does it always have to be you? If you just gave her the comfort she needed, she would've still been alive by now!" Tears of resentment continously ran down her cheeks as she swallows a lump trying to hold herself back.

"We are not tripltes! You need to stop and listen to me!" Suho tried to make her calm her down.

"Are you stupid? Killing Sojung was not enough that you start forgetting her?!" She cried remembering the pain her heart once felt.

"This is exactly why I left! You only cared about yourself. And it haunts me how you manage to stay fine." She landed a small hit in his chest trying to stop her sobs from coming out.