𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 10

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮ ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

•────•──────────•────•

"Kids from other schools will all be there, So what would they think of us for having such an ugly solo vocalist?!" The girl gripped unto Gowoon's hair before harshly pushing the poor girl inside one of the stalls.

"Why can't I sing the solo?" Gowoon asked in a monotone, Causing the bully to get tensed before she chuckled and shoved Gowon more "I see you still don't get it, Because you're too ugly!"

Seeing this with her two own eyes made the fiery rage of Sowon go dangerously higher than before, She knew that Gowoon would get picked on but she never expected it to be in this extent that they physically hurted the poor girl. How could they hurt such an angel like her dear Gowoon?

"Hey!" Sowon yelled loudly, Taking a hold of the near by bucket that contained nasty dirty water in it, Not hesitating to throw it to the three bullies infront of her when they had turned their head towards her.

A loud shriek erupted from the three "My perm!" The so called leader yelled trying to dry her stupud hair with hem of her blazer.

"What on earth?!" She turned to Sowon who held an angry expression before she went silent. Ofcourse, Who wouldn't know Lee Sowon?

"I was only washing that foul mouth of yours!" She exclaimed, Anger visible in her eyes. If there was something you wouldn't want to see, It would definetly Lee Sowon's angry form. She was like a whole different person when anger would fill her up.

"How dare you say that to her, Who cares if you're pretty on the outside when you're all rotten on the inside huh?" Sowon utters through grintted teeth.

"L-lee Sowon? Senior? I'm sorry but who are y-you to stick your nose up in our business?" She bravely took a step forward despite stuttering and looking stupid with her hair that was now starting to get frizzy. A dry laugh escaped from Sowon's throath making the three girl flinch especially when the brunette's face became blank again.

"She's a little sister to me, So her business is also my business." She firmly say taking a step forward to look at the leader of the three with deadly look.

"If you lay a finger on her again, I'll make sure you sleep on the streets, Don't test me little girl. You wouldn't want to see a mad angel having a rampage now do you?" The scary look made the three shiver and stumble back a little, Flinching when Sowon threw the bucket to the ground with a loud thud.