𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 7

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮ ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

•────•──────────•────•

"Who would like to volunteer in solving these lovely problems?" The Math teacher smiled softly as she scans the silent ocean of students before her. Eyes landing at Sowon as well as Suho and Soojin.

"Well ofcourse, Our intelligent SoSo couple, I would be delighted for two to answer the equation as well as you Ms. Sowon, I heard you we're great in math too!" Her sweet smile turning into a proud grin as she claps in joy seeing Sowon stand up with a small smile.

She confidently started writting not daring to loose her posture as she contiuesly writes the solution to the given equation.

"New girl too! Lim Jukyung kidly solve our fourth equation." Jukyung nervously bit her lip before hesitantly standing up and walking towards the board, It felt like she was staring at a foreign language, Math definetly was not her best subject.

Lim Jukyung was left in awe seeing how Suho, Soojin and Sowon had started with their equations while she stood there not even knowing what she was going to do. She had always flunked math and was bad at it as she mostly slept during the period or would simoly zone out not bothering to listen when she couldn't even understand a thing, Karma sure was real.

Panic rising in her when she saw that Suho and Soojin had departed already since they had already finished writting theirs while Sowon was still touching up a few things, Making sure that her answer wasn't incorrect because after all, 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.

Noticing how Lim Jukyung was staring at the other's equation "Jukyung dear, There's nonuse of staring. The equations are completely different." The Math teacher sassily quirk her eyebrow at the cheeky girl who only nodded while scratching the back of her neck.

All of a sudden a loud snort was heard from the back of the classroom, Seojun had his eyes widen before je pretended to feel sleepy not wanting the teacher to call him up but unfotunately, The older had caught him and his little sneaky act "That won't work on me, You seem comfident in whatever answer you have so be a gentleman and solve the problem for Jukyung here." He whined internally before glaring at Jukyung who gave him a mockibg face as she sat down before he could scrowl at her.

Sowon who slowed down her writting wnated to secretly give Seojun the basic formula since she knew he was never good in math, He didn't get failing marks but rather low ones.

She knew his pride and ego would crack due to embarassment of not being able to solve a simple Math equation.

She clandestinely nudged him which made Han Seojun raise an eyebrow at her before he slowly understood on why she was purposely bumping her elbow in his arm while pointing at the lower part of the board. It would be a lie if he say that the closeness didn't make his heart flutter when in fact it made his inside go crazy and make twists and turns, Especially the fact that Sowon was helping him out in the moment when just the other day she had told him to ignore her as she would do the same.

Coughing lightly he turns and started writting some of what he remembered when solving the equation before him.

Sowon was long gone, She had gone and sat back to her designated seat as she watched Seojun proudly, His answer was correct but there was things that we're missing like the negative sign he forgot to put.

She used to tutor him a lot back when they we're together, His mother had entrusted him to her and wanted him to learn from an intelligent and pretty lady like Sowon.

Han Seojun didn't like the idea of studying but when putting Sowon's name in the sentence it seems like his stubborness would falter quicker than you can say his name, That was one of the moments where his clinginess would be shown to the point, 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗼𝗷𝘂𝗻, was willing to study and learn if it was Sowon that would teach him.

She had notice that Seojun was rather smarter than people think he is, He just didn't like writting and solving since he was too lazy for all those things but you can confirm that he definelty had a big hidden knowledge that he would rarely just use.

She tilts her head, Gently placing down her pink pen before slowly turning her head to look to through her side vision, Seeing Seojun looking at her, Pretty much stunned. "Thanks." He mumbled before looking away from her.

She returned it with a tight smile before turning to focus in class again only to be distracted with her used to be lover's soothing voice.

"Why did you help me? You could've just sat down and ignored me." As impossible as it may seem, Han Seojun was fiddling with the end of the blazer he had, While nervously trying to hide his red face.

"You ask too much." She chuckled.

Sighing, He glanced at her "I just don't get you, The other day you told me to stay away but now you're helping me with stupid math, Is that part of your change? Being bipolar?" He couldn't help with the sassy comment.

He held back but it just somehow slipped out of his mouth. She snorted, before shaking her head in disbelief,

He's as sassy as like before.

"That's how the world works Seojunie." His cheeks turning hot by hearing the old nickname that the girl had accidentally slip out of her mouth.

Sowon did not take notice that she had called him that so she shrugged noticing how quiet the guy behind her had gone.

Assuming that he wasn't up for a conversation anymore, She just disregarded it and went back to taking notes in her Journal.

•────•──────────•────•
𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 7!

𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗏𝖾 𝖨 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝖺 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗂𝗇 𝗂𝗍, 𝖨 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗎𝖻𝗃𝖾𝖼𝗍