𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 11

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮ ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

•────•──────────•────•

After Jukyung and Sowon sent Gowoon back to her class, The two had decided to walk home together while they try to get to know each other more. Sowon did know Jukyung's little secret.

"Could I come over to your house for a little while? I just don't feel like going to my house yet." Sowon nervously mumbled, She always felt suffocated in her house so she would often try to make excuses so that she wouldn't go home yet.

The other female furrowed her eyebrows together, She always thought that rich people would rather be at their own mansion than outside "Sure but like doesn't rich people enjoy their house ya know? My house is quite plain and a little boring per say."

Chuckling, The brunette shook her head while looking at Jukyung "That's just some saying, Not everyone enjoys being home and I'm one of them." She contemplated before turning to Jukyung with a warm smile.

"Since I know your secret I guess it wouldn't be bad if I tell you mine." The excitement in Lim Jukyung's face had made Sowon giggle.

"I promise I won't tell anybody." The shorter pretended to zip her lips together, Causing more laughter to erupt from Sowon's lips.

"Well then, I can say that I don't like being home. I feel much more suffocated rather than comfortable in my house. It's because I don't have a good relationship with my Father." Jukyung's excitement died down and was replaced with a worried look.

Sowon knew that it was completely sudden and so out of topic but it felt right telling the girl a bit of her misery.

"That must be tough..." The Lim girl mumbled feeling bad for the older. While Sowon just shook her head a little not wanting any pity to form on Jukyung's eyes.

"It is, The loneliness and gloomy atmosphere can get too much to handle but don't worry I'm use to it."

"You can come to my house whenever you feel down okay? Call me when you need somebody or when you feel lonely, Because starting today we're bestfriends and as besties we should take care of each other!" The Lim girl exclaimed with a determined face while she tangled her arms with Sowon's.

"I would love that." A warm smile spreading through her heart shaped lips that even Jukyung melted at the sight.

"Oh, Your hand is quite dry." Jukyung noticed before an idea popped in her little head.