𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 9

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮ ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

•────•──────────•────•

Sowon frowned not liking the heat she was enduring during their Physical Education class, To which they had to get unto their P.E. uniforms and go out to the field to play balls.

It wasn't the type of thing that she liked, Since she would get red rashes on her arms and neck due to the heat that was burning her causing her to sweat so much, But she chose to just stay silent about that side of her and played with Kang Soo and the two other girls who had cherrful smiles plastered on their lips while they passed each other one of the balls from the box.

With a forced smile she decided to sit down beside Soojin who had been keeping an eye on her, Throwing worried glances from time to time since the raven haired girl knew about the Lee girls reaction towards too much heat. After all, Sowon was like Soojin's little sister who she knew by the back of her hand.

"Are you alright? I told you to just sit by the bleachers to get some shade so you wouldn't get any rashes." The Kang girl worriedly looked at Sowon's neck and arms "Aish, I don't have your ointment with me."

"I'm fine, Just a little itchy but It'll go away soon." Sowon tried to reassured the older by patting her cheek lightly before leaning unto her shoulder to rest her head in it. She knew how worried Soojin could get so she acted like her arms was not about to fall off due to the itchy feeling that she had been enduring since earlier.

"Are you sure? If it becomes more red I'm taking you to the nurse." The raven haired girl warned while taking off her jacket and laying it on the brunette's shoulers.

"Soo I'm okay-"

Before she could finish her words Seojun had suddenly appeared infront of the two, He got a hold of Sowon's wrist and softly dragged her underneath the nearby big tree, where the sun didn't directly hitted any part of her smooth and pretty skin and where it hid the two from the prying eyes of their other classmates who was looking curiously at the two.

"What are you doing sitting under the sun when you know how it will affect you?" He grumbled, placing his jacket on the ground for her to sit on it before he pulled an ointment out of his pockets while sitting beside the beauty he once called his.

"Why? Are you worried? Aren't you suppose to be all grumpy and mad at me?" She shrugged, Looking around to distract herself when she felt the mullet boy's touch.

It felt as if billions of fireworks had just exploded inside of her. She was starting to feel giddy again.

"Yes I care but don't assume that my dislike for you had vanished already because it's still there." He brushed off the blush that crept in his cheeks when he took a hold of Sowon's wrist, Pushing the sleeves of Soojin's jacket off.