𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 4

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮ ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

•────•──────────•────•

Sitting at the toilet with her phone in her lap was something she didn't plan she would be doing during break time, But here she is just blankly staring at the light pink door of one of the stall she was in.

She was just quite fed up with everyone being so noisy in class especially with Taehoon decorating their classroom for his and Soo-ah's 100th day of dating celebration.

She was happy for Soo-ah and Taehoon because as a matter of fact she found it sweet of Taehoon to set up a surprise for his girlfriend.

Most guys doesn't even remember those kinds of things.

It just made her mood go and turn 360 degree just because it brought her memories from her past with Han Seojun, When he had accidentally forgotten their 100th so before Sunset he had invited her to a near beach house to give her a small surprise.

He decorated one of the small rooms he rented all by himself just to make it up to Sowon who sulked all day long.

𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸

"Lover boy, Do you remember what day it is today?" Han Seojun jumped in surprise when his girlfriend had suddenly popped behind him from who knows where.

By now if he was to have her as his wife, Surely when they turn old she would someday give him a heart attack.

Confused, He tilted his head trying to think hard of what might have forgotten, He was sure there was something to celebrate seeing Sowon all dressed up.

Hair in a specific style, Face painted with light make up that enhanced her beauty more.

It was rare to see Sowon really dress herself up which she only does whenever they two have to celebrate something.

"Friday?" Getting distracted by Sowon's beauty had him unknowingly muttered somwthing stupid which put a frown in Sowon's glossed pink lips.

Her face feel quick as she crossed her arms over her chest before she raised an eyebrow at him, A feeling of disbelief written all over her faces as she completely faces her boyfriend.

"So much for dressing up..." She mumbled but Han Seojun had an ear that could hear something even if it was a mile away.

"Here, Seems like your starting to forget me so there's no use of surprising you when you already have forgotten." She huffs shoving a medium box towards his hands. It made Seojun quirk his eyebrow at her.