𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 6

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮ ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

•────•──────────•────•

Sowon entered the classrom like what she had been used to doing for the past week, With bunch of students trailing behind her, Throwing her compliments here and there and even giving her boquet of flowers. It was a usual thing ever since she had studied in Saebom.

Luckily tho the guards who was assigned to look after her would stop them from getting too close for her liking which was a good thing.

With a wide smile she skips inside class and directly towards Jukhyung's table where she was seen sleeping peacefully, Chuckling she lightly tapped her which made Jukyung stir in her sleep and shot up sitting with tired eyes.

"You look tired are you okay?" She asked concerned seeing the bags below Jukyung's eyes, "I'm fine, just a little tired." She sent the brunette a sleepy smile before she completely woke up hearing Sowon's angelic laugh. Sure enough everybody's eyes looking at her dreamily.

Even her laugh sounds like a beautiful melody, Gosh she's literally perfect. Jukyung thought as she stares at her in awe.

"Here, Put your number in bestie so you can call me when your troubled about something or so that I can call you when I want to hang out." Sowon handed the stunned girl her phone which Jukyung took while her fingers try not to stutter as well as her mouth. She was shy to say the least especially because it was 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗲𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝘄𝗼𝗻 asking for her phone number so they could call each other.

Never in her wildest dreams did she expect for a celebrity, A goddess like Sowon, Would excitedly ask for her number to hang out even after finding out about her bareface.

"I'll call you then, Bestie." She playfully nudge Jukyung who also grinned with her gummy like smile.

Turning back to go to her sit, She got a glimpse of Han Seojun staring at her with his fox like sharp eyes, She felt like melting in the moment as her heart continued to race but never the less she coughed lightlt before ignoring him and taking a sit.

If she was completely being honest Seojun had become more attractive and sharp as well as buffer and taller, His figure putting butterflies in her stomach, He had definetly matured so much through the duration of a year and a half. His aura was much stronger and firm than before. It captivate Sowon's head more making her mentally groan at the thought.

Lamely scrolling through her phone, She caught a sight of Minju's social media account. She had always wondered why he often post pictures of both of them more than his selfies.