𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 #3

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮ ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

•────•──────────•────•

After agreeing to leave South Korea, A place where she grew up with her trauma and shaken mentality, And flying to California. Sowon had started attending bits and bits of therapy sessions that her father had signed her up in.

The shocking news of the passing of her triplet and close friend had placed too much weight of mourning in her shoulders that there wasn't a second to pass by without her blaming herself

The Old man knew how wrecked she must have been and because he knew well that he was somewhat part of the reason of her burdens.

He wanted to make it up to her but just without her knowing. Mr. Lee exactly had a knowledge on how hatred would be visible in his daughter's eye once she found out, The reason of the death of her close friend and twin sister.

So, He was trying too hard on making up to her, First putting her in therapy sessions so she could get help and start building back her ruined head.

Greedy, Mr. Lee was so greedy for sweeping everything under the rag and still keeping his daughter on a leash he had created but he couldn't help it. His wife and second daughter was long gone and his son hated him. In short, Sowon was the only person he's got so he's willing to do everything it takes just to keep her.

His fear of being left was destroying his true self but he couldn't help but let it blind him.

•────•──────────•────•
𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂:

𝖷𝖨 - Lean on Me
𝖷𝖨𝖨 - Mentality Check
𝖷𝖨𝖨𝖨 - Mask it up
𝖷𝖨𝖵- Silent Cries
𝖷𝖵- Mr. Jelly

•────•──────────•────•
𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙸𝚂𝚃:

Talking to the Moon - Bruno Mars

Gone - Rośe (Blackpink)

To the Bone (Acoustic) - Harryan Yoonsoan

When This Rain Stops - WENDY (Red Velvet)

Complicated - Avril Lavigne

Falling - Harry Styles

Feelings - Lauv

The Man Who Can't Be Move - The Script

•────•──────────•────•
END OF CHAPTER!

I'm back, more drama and tea to come!