𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿: 3

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮ ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

•────•──────────•────•

"Minjun! When are you going here? I miss you a lot now. " She whined like a little kid while stomping her feet. The swing which she was sitting on came to a hault.

A pout plastered in her lips, She was in public, She need to be a lady not looking like a kid whom wasn't given any lollipop.

"Pretty lady just wait a little longer hmm? I still need to fix a few things here before I fly there." His words made her sulk more which caused the guy on the other line to chuckle.

While she was staying in California she had met Minjun, accidentally in the streets when he bumped into her.

It was quite funny when not a week later she saw him in his father's office talking about contracts and business things, Turns he signed under her father's entertainment to train to be an actor.

Surprisingly the two became close friends somehow, Him helping her recover and bring out the bubbly side of Sowon.

"I swear if I don't see you here in a month or less I might go crazy! I just got back and I already feel like disappearing again." Sighing in defeat she stared at the night sky.

"It can't be that bad." He tries to soothe her but failed when she continued to scoff. "Oh believe me it is."

"Are you getting enough sleep? Any headaches?" He worriedly asked.

"No but I barely got a some sleep since I've arrived, School is another topic tho." Minjun who listened to her felt his heart drop at her words of going back to her old school.

He knew all her stories by heart, Her past and everything that happened he couldn't help but feel jealous since Sowon's ex-boyfriend happen to also attend Saebom High.

Nevertheless he pushed the feelings aside not wanting to miss the girl's endless ranting, He found it adorable of her. He could already imagine her stomping and pouting.

Yet their call had to come to an end when Minjun's manager came to call him. Making him sigh mentally, He didn't want to end the call yet since he wanted to know about her day first but eventually he had to.

"I have to go now, I'll call you after my schedule. Take care of yourself alright? I try to come as soon as possible." He cooes hearing her giggle at the other line made his day a whole lot better.