Chapter 18

Men's natural Trap

From the old house, a young woman appeared. Her crimson hair sways, flowing in an enchanting manner. The woman in red dress smiled seductively, seemingly inviting men to do her bidding. The witch was quite pleased, for such a long time, someone actually found out her lair's location. She made sure to place charms and illusion around that swamp, not only did this priest ignored it, he also knew where the old path was originally located. Even the locals wasn't aware of it, so just how did this priest found it?

All types of questions began bubbling inside her head, the witch was quite excited. For someone like her, this type of interesting people was worth keeping for. Smiling, she approach the priest, her beautiful face was brimming with glee.

Seeing the witch, Julius twitch in alarm, his body froze, he was having goosebumps. If this witch really tries something, he would instantly obstruct her with a barrier then run. He was sure he could get away as long as he could stop the witch for five minutes. The witch frowns, this type of reaction was far from her imagination. Men who first saw her would fell instantly, unable to extracticate themselves from the witch's allure. She was quite confident with her womanly charm. With her face and natural charming skills, she was confident in trapping men inside her garden for all eternity.

The priest looks like he was about to cast a spell on her, so the witch switch into talking instead. "My dear priest, why are you so alarmed, I did not harbor any malicious intentions towards you", the witch slurred, her voice becoming even more enticing. Unfortunately, it wasn't working. Julius remains unmoved, he was still considering how to flee from the witch.

Seeing this, the witch almost wanted to yell. Even if he is a priest, he is still a man right? He should be having a reaction if a beautiful woman smiles at him!!! Are you a freaking stone? Despite her efforts, Julius wasn't affected. Who would? Julius was perfectly aware just what kind of horror befalls upon the men she captured. Although it was true she did not kill them, but honestly, dying would be ten times better than becoming her pet.

The reader could still remember the amount of condolences he offered to those poor souls who became slaves for this witch. It was too inhumane that he'd rather not mention it. "I'd say. Before you think of fighting me, you should really reconsider it, I don't want to injure that handsome face",the witch chuckled, making Julius shudder in response.

"Really. Then thank you for your consideration", the priest answered, staring at the witch. Damn, this is the moment he really wish to change his job. If he was a fighter, he was sure he could flee with his life. "Then-" before the witch could complete her sentence, Julius casted multiple spells at once, blinding the witch. Then he surrounded her with three barriers, locking the stunned woman inside.

"Adios!",the priest shouted, before sprinting towards the rose bushes. As someone who had read Michael's feats, he knew were the secret exits are. Even if he posseses zero combative prowess, he had knowledge. Don't underestimate this frail man, I'm more adaptable than the protagonist.

Huffing, the cleric was thankful he read about the witch's lair, even if he dislike that damned novel, but he wasn't someone who half ass things. He did read everything, just to understand his girlfriend, unfortunately he was still dumped in the end, just where did he go wrong?

Damn, I better hurry before she follows me, he murmured, still out of breath. As long as he reach the grassland, he could finally escape. That witch wouldn't pursue an insignificant small priest like him. However, the witch was actually provoke into capturing him, Julius was scared silly when he saw her figure dash out in the forest. Good thing the mist hides him, as long as he stay silent, he could escape.