Last day

Izzy POV

I smiled evilly, I'm going to make everybody's life hell today... besides my family of course...

~At school~

I grabbed the spray paint out of the jeep, I felt Emmett wrap his muscular arms around my waist. "Babe, what are you up too?" he asked pulling me to his chest.

"Oh baby I just figured since this is our last day here, why not have a little fun." I purred evilly, turning in his arms and a evil grin spread across both of our faces.

"I'm in," I heard Jasper and Alice say from next to us, I smiled at them and I grabbed the spray paint after my Emmy let go.

"Alright lets go," I said walking with 40 things of spray paint in our backpacks, we reached the back wall of the school where no body will see it until the end of the day or at lunch, when the teachers come back here to smoke, I grabbed a black spray paint and started making a skull with my name written below it, my personal symbol, Emmett started making his symbol, a bear, Alice almost finished her symbol, the ying yang symbol, and Jasper already finished his, a anaconda.

After that we wrote our names in a fancy way, then wrote profanities about certain people. Jessica, Lauren (who we called sluts), then some choice words about the principle.