A New Start

Bella POV

I smiled at my mate, my Emmy we've been running for a few hours know and we are almost there, he returned my smile with his special grin.

When we reached the house we all went to find our rooms, Emmett and I found our rooms right away, it had a gold plack and our names were written on it in beautiful cursive hand writing.

I opened the door to see it was the perfect mixture of emmett and I, it has dark blue everything, with a light mixture of purple.

I could tell Emmett wanted to have fun but I had to check on Reneesme and Jacob, they have separate rooms of course, Jacob and his pack came along with us, Jacob because Reneesme is his imprint and it would cause them great pain to be separated, and his pack because they wanted to follow there alpha, even Quill came along, he found out he didn't imprint on that little girl, that Sam set up a fake imprint so Quil didn't run off with Jacob when he made his own pack, so he came along with us, not being able to stand in the same room as Sam and not be able to attack him.

I don't blame him I would attack him too. So I went to find Reneesme in her room, she was still awestruck by it, it's all her favorite color, pink. Pink everything, I personally hate pink with a passion, but its perfect for her, I back slowly out of her room to give her a little privacy.

Then I found Jake in his room, all forest green, a beautiful color.

"Thanks bells," he said crushing me into a hug, I hugged him back.

"You should thank Alice and Esme I had nothing to do with it," I explained he hugged me tighter and then went to go find Alice and Esme so he could thank them.

I went to the living room and sat down, grabbed a book and started reading.