Whatever

Bella POV

We are now at lunch, laughing our asses off because last block the teacher wanted to know more about us and she asked each individual a different question.

She ask me, "what is the saddest thing you've seen in your entire life?"

I of course responded, "that's a easy one, your sex life," and everyone but the teacher started laughing so hard that they fell outta their chairs.

The teacher tried to give me detention but I told her that this was my family's and I's last day here. She of course huffed and sat down and sulked the rest of class.

We have been messing around with everybody that we could, then using our good looks, and Jazzy's gift to get out of trouble.

All of the sudden we heard, "CULLEN'S!" I know that voice anywhere, meaning it was the principle.

I chuckled so lowly that only my family could hear, and they joined in.

"Cullen's how do you explain the vandalism out on the back wall of the school with your names on it," he yelled which got the attention of all the students

I smiled and turned to look at him, "what were you even doing out back?" I asked with an innocent voice.

He looked shocked that I asked that, "that doesn't matter..."

I cut him off, "oh, but it does matter, it matters because staff aren't allowed to drink alcohol during the day, and do not deny it, I can smell it on your breath, so maybe you should leave before I go to tell someone."

After my little rant his eyes widened, and he ran away, tripping along the way. I sent Jasper my gratitude and he sent me familial love and support. I smiled.

Just then the bell rang, time to go and make today hell for more people.