Story telling

Bella POV

"Alright it all started at Forks high school. It was lunch time when I felt a cold breeze and I looked up and saw the Cullen's I was transfixed after that slowly the Cullen's and I got closer and closer to each other, then I finally I started dating Edward Cullen, even though secretly I wanted to date Emmett Cullen. On Edwards and I's first date a coven of three came into the field and their leader, James, thought I smelt delectable and made me his next game, but Edward having the ability to read minds saw this and tried to get me to leave. I flat out refused, that you were in danger that James would kill you or harm you that we had to lead him away from you, that's why I was so mean to you that night, James was listening we had to make it seem like I didn't care about you, and you being stubborn tried to get me to stay so I had to say the one thing I knew that would shatter you, shock you so much that I could get away. to repeat exactly what mom said to you all of those years ago when she left," I grabbed his hands and he kissed my cheek letting me know that its ok.

"I ran into the yard and left. then with Jasper and Alice I went down to Phoenix seeing that he wouldn't think that I would go were I actually said I would go. James found us and called me and convinced me he had mom, that he'd kill her if I didn't come and give up my life, and being as stupid as I was I went to him." I hesitated but dad squeezed my hands.

"He tortured me after I figured out he didn't have Renee I was almost dead and I excepted that I would never get to see you again, that I wouldn't get a chance with Emmett that I would die were I laid. Then Edward came and killed him." I took an unneeded breath and continued.

"Then when Edward left it was cause he thought it was to dangerous for me. Then I went into depression not because of Edward but because of the thought of never seeing Emmett Cullen never again to never feel the feeling when he called me his little sister but wishing one day he'd call and think of something more than that. To feel the all of the positive and negative emotions swirl in a vicious storm. To never know if one day, that I'd be able to now only the positive emotions that only Emmett could truly give me," I smiled at my father and he nodded encouraging me to continue.

"During that time Victoria, James's mate, was doing everything she could think of to get to me, even sending a friend, that was in that coven. Laurent he found me that day I saw the wolves, the shape shifters saved me when Laurent decided to eat me." I looked down for a few seconds and looked at my dad again.

"Edward soon came back, and so was I faking that I loved him. then Vicky decided that she would create an army of newborn vampires to kill me.

But we killed them all, along with Victoria. Edward and I got married, and I see that look on your face dad I will explain why I married Edward." He nodded and recomposed his facial expression.

"I wanted to become a vampire but I had to make it look like I wanted Edward to do it otherwise they would have questioned it when I woke up like this. But Edward being a stubborn little fucker had to be married to me first, and the only reason I wanted to be a vampire was, I was foolishly hoping that, then Emmett would then realize the bond that we held, cause I figured out that Emmett was my mate and not Rosalie's, so I got pregnant on the honeymoon so I almost died giving birth to Reneesme. then the Voltori, the old rulers, thought we broke the rule of turning a child into one of us. So they fought while Emmett and I passed out in the beginning because the people we loved, Rosalie and Edward died right in front of us. When we woke up we, well he figured out were mates. So the main reason I'm telling you this is I was wondering if you wanted.... to be like us..... a vampire?"I said looking at Charlie the entire time.

"Your asking if I want to be with you. Forever the answer is clear to me. yes I'd love that" he said in the most determined voice I've ever heard him use.

"dad your sure, you'd be a vampire, drinking from animals and..."

he cut me off "bells if you can do this I can." he said "lets do this now." he continued smiling.

"dad I must warn you the transformation is the single most painful thing you'll feel." I warned

"ok bells lets go" he said board jumping up

"alright" I said I put him on my back and took off back to his house so we can get the car.