Changing

Iz POV

We sat in the living room everyone already gathered.

Dad sat in the recliner while Jasper sat in the other recliner and pulled Alice into his lap.

Esme and Carlisle sat hand and hand on the couch.

"So dad have you decided on who u want to change you," I asked softly.

"Yes," he said nodding then looked straight at me, "can you do it hunny."

My eyes opened wide, "are you sure dad," I whispered.

He nodded, "yes bells I want you to do it."

"I'm still a newborn I could kill you dad," I said looking down.

"No you won't bell," I looked up in shock, "you are to sweet you can't kill me I know you can't."

"OK dad when do you want to be changed," I asked defeated.

"Right now," he stated strongly.

I looked at him unsure, "are you sure dad? it'll hurt, this is your last chance to be human."

"Yes Bella I'm sure I've had 35 years to be human, I want to start my immortal life with my new family," he said looking around at all the others.

Esme stood up and hugged Charlie, "you're always apart our family," she said rubbing his back, everyone hugged him individually except Jasper but Charlie understood why.

"Let's go bells," he said looking at me, I nodded.

"Emmett can you come with and rip me away if I get out of control," I whispered under my breath so dad couldn't hear it just the rest of us.

He nodded and followed us up the stairs, I guided him to one of the guest rooms on the third floor and opened the door.

He gasped at how big the room was I bugged him when he froze up, he chuckled.

He walked to the bed and laid down and got comfortable, I walked up to him slowly and started to feel nervous.

"Are you sure about this dad," I asked for what seemed to be the millionth time today.

"Yes honey I'm ready to start my forever with your... I mean our family," he said correcting himself.

I looked back at Emmett and nodded, he got closer within a foot of my backside.

I leaned my head down to my dad's exposed neck, he closed his eyes and goosebumbs formed on his neck from my cold breath.

"I'm so sorry daddy," I whispered then sunk my teeth into his neck.

I let my venom flow into him then pulled away from him.

He suddenly screamed at the top of his lungs and thrashed.

"I'm sorry dad," I whispered again and hid in Emmy's chest.