Positive

Bella POV

I set him down and guided him into the yard were my Emmett was waiting, I ran to him and a human pace and jumped into his arms and he opened his arms as I jumped into them and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and spun me around twice before setting me down.

I turned back to Charlie to see him smiling at us.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes" he responded completely honest.

"Alright lets go," I said walking to the car, getting in the drivers seat, Emmett in the passenger seat and dad in the back. I hit the gas and we zoomed out of town to the house

-at the house-

I pulled up to our home and I turned around to see Charlie as white as me right now, panting, and gripping the car seat as if that is the only keeping him alive. "Sorry dad I don't even realize that I was going over 200 mph. How fast was I going Emmy?" I explained looking at Emmett.

"As fast as this car can go 450 mph. that was awesome!!" He said jumping up and down like Ali. With his special 'Emmett' grin were you think his face will split into 2 or 3 pieces.

"Is he always like this?" I heard my dad ask, I turned around to see that he let go of the leather seat, and his breathing under control, but he was still as white as me.

"Yep" em said popping the p and he turned to the house and skipped inside.

I smiled and shook my head, then leaned over and whispered in Charlie's ear after he got out, "there goes hyper person #1 and here comes #2." 

Ali came skipping out through the door Emmett just went in through not even a minute ago. "Hey Ali" I said as she hugged me tightly around the middle.

"hey-ya Iz I can see Charlie is permanently joining the family." she let go of my waist.

"Hey Charlie, I can't wait to go to the mall and get everything for you, shopping," she said bouncing.

"ya.... um alice I really...." Charlie said.

But Ali cut him off "don't fight me Charlie you won't win trust me, what is it with you Swans and not absolutely loving shopping." she said bouncing even faster.

"Jazz, Ali is hyper can you fix it," I said loudly and Ali stopped bouncing and I felt the calm radiating from Ali and jazz appeared in the door way.

"thanks jasper" I said sending him my gratitude and sisterly love.

He smiled and sent me brotherly love and his protectiveness over me.

"Lets get you situated for the change dad then you pick who you want to change you with there permission of course," I said smiling.

He nodded, "alright Bells" with that we walked inside Ali and jazz first since he waited at the door for her and we walked through the door to the family.