Goodbye Forks

Bella POV

I grabbed Emmett's hand, we spent all night at the cabin Alice, and Esme made for us.

Emmy gave my his goofy, signature grin and we ran, ever since Edward died, I'm the fastest in the family now.

We ran into the house to see it was just like before, covered in sheets, but this time it didn't cause any pain.

I smiled up at Emmett, who was looking at me worriedly, it instantly vanished from his face, replaced by that same grin.

That was when we noticed everybody else in the room. I smiled at them, slightly embarrassed, they all chuckled, probably seeing it on my face.

"There the love birds are," Jasper said winking at me. I ducked my head, I so would be blushing if I were still a human.

They all burst out laughing, including Emmett. I raised my head and smiled slightly.

"Okay, okay," Carlisle said, trying to stop laughing, "its time to run on up there, everything that isn't up there, and that we will need is already up there."

I nodded eagerly, time to leave. Charlie came over to me and wrapped his arms around me, "I was so worried about you bells," he said chocking on every word.

"I'm alright dad," I whispered, letting go after a couple of seconds. "Lets go!" I cheered. We all chuckled and ran outta the house, and after we locked the housed up, we ran, ran to our new home, to our new life.

Away from our old life, our old home, our old memories, "goodbye Forks," I whispered as we ran out of the boundaries of Forks. I felt Emmett take my hand, I smiled at him, as long as I had him, I can and will do anything.