Unexpected

Bella POV

We sat together in the family room, bonding.

I sat on my muscular mate molding myself against him, Ali and Jazz on the recliner, jazz had it laid back and Ali was on her tummy on top of him, both in each other's arms. Carlisle and Esme were on the love seat, her head on Carlisle's shoulder while his head was on top of hers. Charlie was watching the football game intently.

Then Emmett and Charlie started yelling at the tv while we laughed at them. I pulled out my book and began reading, my head tucked under Emmys chin.

Jacob and nessie were playing a board game.

Seth was by Charlie, Leah was starting to warm up to us so she sat by Esme having a conversation.

Embry and quil were shoving each other while chuckling.

The family completely at peace with each other now that we didn't have Edward and Rosalie glaring at the wolves.

Everything was finally perfect in the world of Bella Cullen...

We had no idea that we were about to be hit by a shit storm.

Unknown POV

The Cullen family lounged in their family room, laughing.

I wrinkled my nose slightly, they hung with wolves, do they have no self respect?

I looked at the girl with brown hair reading a book. She looked harmless, but that's easy to say for most people of our kind.

Her gold eyes sparkled when she laughed at the muscled man she sat on.

She's interesting, beautiful even.

Why am I attracted to such a freak?

They aren't normal, they drink from animals and hang with mutts.

I watched as they interacted, they were more like a family.

I sat there for a long time watching all of them, but my eyes always straying back to the beautiful brunette, and by the time I left hours and hours later as the sun was appearing I had learned her name because an older male brunette scolded her...

Isabella...