Pain

Bella POV

It feels like I'm in the ocean again when I went cliff diving I don't know which way to go up, down, left, or right. It felt like I should suffocate but my new body wouldn't allow it.

But I felt a constant throbbing in my heart and soul which is a painful reminder that Edward has left me in this cruel word, this cold world, all alone but that's not the worse he wasn't technically mine, he never was, he lied to me and I'll never now why he toyed with me.

I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't realize the darkness has turned into light grey, that I could hear my family talking.

"Are you positive Alice?" I heard jazz ask Ali, it must be serious jazz never calls Ali, Alice. The last time he did is when she saw the Voltori coming to kill us and Nessie. NESSIE, where is she is she okay? did anyone die? Did the voltori fall? did we part our own ways in peace?

My eyelids felt lighter and I opened them and I saw I was in the hospital room where I gave birth to Ness, "where is my Nessie?" I asked in a whisper and Ness came through the door and ran to me.

"Mommy," she cried as she hugged me. I sat up ignoring my throbbing heart and hugged Ness.

"Nessie," I dry sobbed hugging her to me. I looked up to see my brother bear laying next to me I put Nessie where I was laying. For some reason it hurt me more to see Emmy like this than Edward leaving me.

I laid on top of him and sobbed "Emmy, Emmett, brother bear come back to me." I exclaimed sobbing even more.

I felt his arms wrap around me causing shocks all over my skin. "Belly I was so worried before I passed out I saw you fall," he sobbed hugging me tighter.

Then suddenly 5 words slipped from my mouth "I love you my mate," and what shocked me even more was when he whispered "I love you babe."

I swear my heart started beating "Your mates, I knew it!!" I heard Nessie say from the right of us.

"So did we" I heard Carlisle say, Emmett heard it to cause he jumped up, put me in a corner, crouched in front of me and snarled. Carlisle raised his hands along with Ali, Jazz, and Esme. I put my hands on his shoulders and he relaxed under them.

"Em its just the family," I whispered rubbing his shoulders and he relaxed even more and stood.

"Sorry," he whispered.

"So what happened?" I asked.

"When you passed out your shield stayed up so we had Benjerman protect you 2 and we attacked the Voltori and killed everyone, and no one on our side died." Alice said happily and she skipped up to me and hugged me. As she did that I felt Emmett tense next to me but he didn't do anything.

"Good," i whispered hugging her back. "now what?" I asked when we let go of each other.

"We must move and you guys will be going to school all as Jouniers," Carlisle answered.

"What about Charlie can he know about us, then he can have the choice to change into one of us if he wants it?" I asked looking around and everyone nodded.

"Well lets hunt" i said jumping out the window with Emmett right behind me with the others fallowing.