26| 스물여섯

"I do think you are my newfound love."

스물여섯

YOONGI POV

"I... I... uh...," I trailed off, swallowing the lump in my throat as I began to look around, looking at the two princes.

"Brothers! What are you doing?" A voice piped in and I mentally sighed in relief as I looked at the figure that just ran in.

"Kai! What are you doing here? Weren't you with Crown Prince earlier?" The man in blue asked and the green one nodded before directing their attention on the young prince.

Thank God Kai showed up just in time.

"What... are you guys doing? And what is that box?" Kai asked and the two boys grinned.

"It's a gift for Junki but it seems like he doesn't remember," the blue one pouted.

"Ah! Uh... Junki... hit his head so hard when he was in the village last night! He doesn't remember anything!" Kai said as he looked at them, and they tilted their heads to the side.

"Ehhh, really? That doesn't sound like what Junki would do," the green one said.

"Apparently, I heard from Court Lady Lee that Junki hit his head on a huge stone rock since there were many drunk people on the road!" Kai reasoned and I mentally rolled my eyes.

Way to go, Kai.

"Oh really? That's bad! Does Junki really not know us or something?" The blue one pouted.

"Yeah... you should introduce yourself and maybe he would know you!" Kai smiled and they nodded befoee turning to me.

"Hello! I'm Byun Baekhyun the 7th Prince! Nice to meet you, Junki! You taught me and my brothers some of our stars!" The man named Baekhyun beamed and I could tell he was an unmarried young man who would still play around like a kid.

"I'm.. Choi Yeonjun the 5th Prince. I'm the one who likes painting! We got you this present as a thank you for saving both of us from father last time!" Yeonjun beamed.

Of course, these nine princes. Everyone knew their faces, but even though I knew their faces, I didn't really get a hold of who they really are and who's who.

"Really? Thank you," I replied softly as I bowed, looking at the princes as I slowly took their gift.

"Me and Yeonjun thought of getting you the finest blank scrolls woven by the best royal servants, it's a secret though, don't tell the King," Baekhyun whispered and I nodded as they smiled at me.

"I'm sure Junki will get his memory back when he has time to sort his thoughts out, it's best if we leave him alone, brothers," Kai beamed and the duo nodded before following Kai, leaving the room and I sighed in relief.

I looked down at the paper scrolls they got me, and I placed it on the table.

Maybe I can write my music pieces with this, it will be amazing to write in such fine paper.

And also, the invention I was doing back home, I wonder if it's still there.

But now, I can't leave the Imperial Palace.

I sighed as I rummaged through Junki's stuff, telescopes and many paper aircrafts were all over the place as I searched.

Then, my eyes caught something interesting.

It was a small binded book.

THIRD PERSON POV

"This is relaxing... the scented flowers, the oil, the hot water... everything is nice. I love this new scent," Seokjin hums as he was sitting back in the bath after his and Namjoon's archery practice. They were soon joined by Hoseok as the three naked boys were bathing in the pool.

"Ahh.. after everything I've been put up with," Hoseok closed his eyes as he let his long hair touch the water.

Namjoon stayed silent, sipping his tea as one of the maids were beside him, making sure that they attend to every need of the boys.

"I want a massage, please," Hoseok smiled as he looked at one of the gungnyeos who were looking at him, before bowing.

"Your Highness, do you want us to get the royal masseuse for you?" They asked and Hoseok just smiled.

"No thank you, I would like you to send in one of the servants, please," Hoseok replied and the women bowed as they exited the room, still bowing while facing him.

A few seconds later, a new woman entered the room, being pushed by the other servants, and she just stared at him before bowing.

"Your Highness, we have brought one of the servants!" They said as they looked at the girl, and she slowly approached the 2nd prince.

"2nd prince, I cannot touch a royal like you, it will taint your pure image," she said softly as she bowed again.

"Haena, you were sent here by the maids for me, right?" He smiled and Haena just nodded.

"They actually pushed me here, saying that I would give great massages, so here I am," she smiled and Hoseok beamed at her before leaning forward, showing his bare back to her.

"I give you permission to touch, Haena. I'm sure a massage from you won't hurt. And if you are good, I'll appoint you as a my personal masseuse," Hoseok grinned and Haena just blushed as she slowly kneeled, placing her hands on the prince's built and muscly back before massaging it slowly, making Hoseok slowly close his eyes.

"What a shame brother, letting some lowlife touch you like that, do you really like it?" Namjoon asks as he puts his cup down.

"Oh Namjoon, just leave Hoseok alone. His wife recently died so he's gonna need some ladies to fill him in, it won't hurt. I think all girls are amazing!" Seokjin beamed widely as the women in the Damiwon blushed at his statement.

"Still, a royal only focuses on nobles and rich families, and also royals, no one else," Namjoon says and Seokjin only sighs as he nods it off.

"Don't be like that, Namjoon! We're royals and we can do whatever we want, and it doesn't limit to nobles only," I said as I closed my eyes.

"Your penis says otherwise, brother."

"What?!"

YOONGI POV

As I looked down at the notebook, all I could do was read the letters engraved on it, and I found it in the innermost parts of Junki's stuff.

As I opened it slowly, my eyes trailed to the handwriting that was purely his. I had a thing for immediately knowing if this was my brother's handwriting.

Then, I noticed.

It was his diary.

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or someone will kick u

Yep. More HaenaxHoseok for u for those who want it.

And yes, it is normal in old Korean times for princes and kings to have numerous wives so dont be surprised if some of the princes here are married.