19| 열아홉

"Risk for success, but never slit your wrists."

열아홉

HOSEOK POV

BONK!

My eyes widened as I stared at this unknown person infront of me, my eyes glued into an unfamiliar thing.

Or someone.

The person looked back at me, eyes widened and the same as mine as I immediately stepped back, looking at the person from head to toe.

"I'm so sorry Your Highness! Please forgive me!" The figure said as it did a 90° bow, hands occupied with a tray of tea that thankfully didn't spill.

That would be a huge mess.

"I haven't seen you before," I spoke shortly as I looked at the person who was still bowing at me.

"I-I'm new here, Your Majesty," the person spoke as the figure looked up a bit, eyes carefully watching mine.

She was wearing the gungnyeo dress. The orange one, the one in which all the court ladies wear in the Damiwon*. She had hazel eyes and her hair was tied into a bun.

"What's your name?" I asked her as I placed my hands behind my back.

"I'm Oh Haena, Your Majesty," she spoke slowly as she looked at me.

I nodded slowly, my lips forming into a small pout.

"I'll be going now Haina, watch where you're going next time," I smiled at her before walking past her, making my way to my house to get some new sets of hanbok.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Follow us," one of the men said as they grabbed Yoongi by the arm, taking him out of his quiet hanok as they guided the man to the main path towards the other different hanoks.

Yoongi was clueless. He never remembered being in some grand fight with someone so important.

Because only people who are of high class and wealthy are those who have men like these.

He was practically dragged somewhere he was familiar with.

Really, familiar.

The men's pace became faster as they went to a different place, his hat almost falling from how fast the men are taking him by his two arms.

They soon stepped up the stairs and into a huge door, and it was opened for them before the guards used all their force to push Yoongi down on the floor, on his knees and his back was lowered as he hung his head down.

"Yoongi," a voice said and Yoongi's eyes widened as he raised his head up a bit his lips trembling.

"Y-yes...

....Your Majesty."

YOUNHA POV

I took the oil lamp before standing up on my feet, brushing my skirt before heading down the mountain, I exhaled at how Yoongi managed to run so fast without even having foot pain or just being tired at all.

I wriggled my way thorugh the different people celebrating the festival, and I was already debating if I should go home or not.

I covered my head before walking towards the crowd of people, making sure no royal guard or official sees me. I looked at behind me to see if there was anyone following me.

BONK!

"Owie!" The voice squealed and I instantly turned my head to the front before my eyes widened.

"B-," I said.

"Shhhhh....," the figure infront of me said before flicking my forehead.

"What are you doing here?" I asked the figure who was holding a rubber ball.

"Shut up, I'm here to play! Wanna join?" My brother, Baekhyun asked as he lifted his brows and a smile tugged on his face with joy.

"No thank you, why are you not in the palace? Are you gonna go wander around again?" I asked him and his lips formed into thin line before licking them.

"I wanna have some fun! It's Daeboreum and everyone's getting drunk, but I don't! I wanna play!" Baekhyun whined as he looked at me with wide puppy eyes.

Well, considering he's younger than me, he's kinda cute.

"I'm not the only one sneaking out, am I? You do this every night," I asked and he nodded his head rapidly before his lips turned into a small pout.

"I won't tell anyone! I promise! And I won't tell anyone you went out either! His Majesty thinks you're practicing your lessons!" The prince said and I rolled my eyes before nodding.

"Fine, I'll not tell anyone, but don't you ever get in trouble, and make sure you come back home before it gets late!" I warned him as he squealed happily, and he continued walking, passing me.

"Okay! See ya!" Baekhyun yelled and I nodded before turning my heel and walking towards the direction to where the palace was.

-

"Min Yoongi....

...your head will be cut off."

-

Damiwon Palace- is where all the court ladies or maids work at.

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote for a BIG BEAR HUG :D

Anyway, it's going down 👀