13| 열셋

"Family, a group in a house but some will never understand it can never be a home."

열셋

(Play Uncontrollably Fond OST-Finding Differences)

THIRD PERSON POV

Junki closed his eyes as he was waiting for his back to come in contact with the ground but he was suddenly pulled by the wrist by a sudden force.

His feet touched the hard wood and he flung his eyes open as he felt himself standing on firm ground.

He looks at the figure infront of him. The person holding a stare of a mix of disgust and arrogance and Junki definitely recognised who that is.

"Junki," his name fell from the tongue of that person and Junki responded with a slight smile, not knowing if he should be glad they met or not.

The person adorned a pink floral hanbok that was designed with blossoms and her hair was in a bun, held by a pin or two. Her face was in a mild makeup with her tinted lips pulling out a small pout.

"Jieun," Junki replied, staring at the woman who was 2 years younger than him, he gives her an awkward smile and Jieun just narrows her eyes.

Jieun is the gungnyeo*, the homeschool (or palaceschool) teacher of the royal family. And at the same time is a very dedicated female servant to the king.

"You look like a pabo*, stop looking at me like that," she said while they looked at each other for a solid minute.

"Uhm, well Jieun...," Junki trails off and she raises a brow at him, trying to look intimidating.

"What?" She replied plainly.

"My wrist..," he says and she looks down before her cheeks turned pink.

She lets go of his wrist in an instant and crosses her arms.

"And you're blocking the way?" He say cheekily and she clicks her tongue.

"You're a clumsy jerk! You know that?" Jieun scolds but he remains unaffected.

One of the charms of the Mins.

"Maybe if you stop talking to me like that, I won't be a jerk to you," he responds and her cheeks turn redder.

"Listen! You don't even say thank you, do I really have to remind you?" She pouts and he smiles at her cuteness.

Wait, what? He thought

"Fine, thank you Jieun," he says and smile geniunely at her while nearing her face.

"W-what are you doing?" Jieun stuttered while shutting her eyes closed, which earned a chuckle from Junki as he neared her face even more, until Jieun could hear Junki's breath.

Jieun's heart was pounding as she didn't know why, she was completely frozen.

Jieun and Junki are known to be frenemies. Bickering here and there, fighting like children was something they would do everyday. But this was something completely different.

Jieun's eyes were closed but not until she felt a hand go into her neatly, styled bun.

Her eyes fling open when Junki's breath was no longer there, she thought. She looked at the older man infront of him and saw Junki with a flower petal in his fingers.

"How did a petal go in your hair?" He asks and that triggered the embarrassment in Jieun.

She raised her hands and placed them on Junki's chest...

....before pushing him as hard as she can.

JUNKI POV

This girl

Really had the guts to push me.

All I did was take a petal from her hair and she suddenly pushes me and I land on my bum.

Ah, that actually hurts.

That girl must be crazy... she has some serious temper issues.

She didn't even say thank you!

I watched her storm off and I rub the back of my neck before standing up with a pained bum.

I started to walk to my office.

When I heard yells?

YOONGI POV

First of all, I was pinching myself like I was in a dream.

Second, my eyes seemed to stop blinking after what I witnessed.

And third, is when I looked at her face.

Younha?

How in the world did she get in there?

Is she really Younha?

Did she sneak in there?

A million thoughts ran through my mind but when I snapped back to reality, realising what I just saw and my cheeks flushed red as the thoughts started processing in me.

I just saw Younha

Naked.

I just realised that all the dirty thoughts in my dirty mind started circulating and I felt a tight sensation in my lower area.

I really need to get out of here.

After this, I'm finally making a mental note that I won't be looking at Younha the same way ever again.

My legs picked me up and I ran as fast as I can.

I really need to fix this.

-

pabo- fool

gungnyeo- court lady

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote to sPiCe tHings uP

JunkiXJieun? 👀 = JunEun :)
YoongiXYounha? 👀 = YounGi :3

Actually, the Jieun I was referring to is IU. And I know that real life Junki and IU aren't even friends but thats okay we need to SpIcE tHinGs uP.

Rip to all those who have a crush on yoongo bongo's big bro.

Follow me and let us all have a big crush club together on Min Holly lmao.