12| 열둘

"Pain, it makes me believe that I can do more."

열둘

YOONGI POV

I ran and ran, not forgetting to put on my beret that I hid in my pocket. I slipped it on and ran as fast as I could, to wherever my legs could take me.

I ran towards the bushes, in which I thought it would lead me to a lake or a river.

I pushed through the leaves and plants until I came across a huge pool.

I stood there by the bushes, not making any sound as I look at the steam emitting from the pool. It was showered with rose petals and perfume in which the scent lingered on my nostrils.

Damn, that did smell good.

Isn't this smell familiar?

It was fogged with steam, and it seemed like one of those tubs for the first class people.

I watched as steam was emitted, forming a somewhat smoky piece of art that I really found amazing.

The fog started to clear up and I witnessed a figure, with hair so long and body so curved, I felt my soul betray me as I didn't budge.

I couldn't deny he could have a nasty mind sometimes, I really wanted to turn away but as the guy I am, my secret pleasures were taking over me, forcing me to look at the figure.

Then I spotted hair, brown and wavy hair that reached her hips, and my face flushed red, trying to pry my eyes off from the heated scene.

But then as the fog clears up and my eyes finally adjust to the heat and my eyes bore through the body of what seems to be a female.

A girl in the palace? Impossible, the only female who is allowed to swim in such a.beautiful tub would be the q-

My eyes widened, the woman turned her head to the front, luckily I was not in her sight since I was hidden behind the thick bushes, and I saw her face.

JUNKI POV

"She goes by the name Princess-," Jimin continued but was suddenly interrupted by another voice.

"Jimin-ah, the king needs his- oh hi Junki hyung!" A lavender-haired man approaches Jimin, standing beside him and facing him.

"Hey Wooyoung," I greeted back with a nod and Wooyoung smiles as he places a hand on his twin brother's shoulder.

The Park twins, both of the boys served the king's palace since they were children. From being waterboys to being the head servants of the palace, both of them stay faithful to the king. But what they didn't know was Jimin and Wooyoung were total opposites.

As the astromer I am, let me explain the personalities of these two.

Jimin was the wise one, known for his good sense of directions and his faithfulness and loyalty to the king and his family.

Wooyoung excels in animals. He tames and slaughters animals when there are feasts. And not to mention that the lavender-haired boy was one of the best chefs in the kingdom.

"We'll be going now hyung! The kings wants his lunch soon! Where are you heading to?" Jimin asked and I snapped from my trance.

"I'm going to get some fresh air before I go back to those princes again. They were so eager! Prince Jungkook is with them at the moment," I exclaim and they both chuckle.

"Prince Jungkook? At your office? That's new," Wooyoung whispered, dumbfounded.

Indeed, the Jeon Jungkook had to come to my office after years.

"You should be off now! The king will be mad!" I say and they bow at me once more before scurrying off.

I walk outside to the oejeon* of the palace, where the garden was located. It was filled with beautiful flowers and birds were chirping, I inhaled and let out a sigh as I gazed at the sky.

Years of being the trusty astronomer of the king really paid me back.

I place my two hands behind me and I look at the blue sky, the wind blowing over my hair as my gaze transferred to look at the green grass.

"Junki hyung-ah?" A small voice called me and I looked over at where the voice came from and I smiled upon seeing a little boy run to me, a ball in his hands

"Hello there little Prince," I replied as I looked over at the small boy who was standing beside me.

"Where are the hyungs?" He asked in a small voice.

"They're at my office your highness, why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be with your instructor?" I asked him, his smile widening as he looks back at me.

"Yeah, but mom made me have a break. Well then hyung-ah, I have to go because I want to see my hyungies!" He squealed and I smiled at his adorable statement.

"Hyungies?" I chuckle at his wording.

"Yeah! Hyungies! Only Kai hyung and Bacon hyung love it, but not the others," he sulked, pouting.

"Bacon hyung?" I replied, stifling a laugh.

"I learned it in English class," he replied proudly.

"Alright, run along to your hyungs now, did your mother want them?" I ask them, knowing it wasn't my business but I was just being curious.

"Well, I just wanna play with them!" He said cheerfully before running back inside, earning a chuckle from me.

Then I realised, it was time for me to come back too.

I turned my back and was about to walk inside when a servant passed by me swiftly, resulting me to trip and fall backwards from the impact.

"Sorry!" He yelled before running to the direction in where I think was the king's throne room.

I tried to balance myself but my hanbok wasn't helping.

I even tried groping for a pole but it was too far away.

Until I felt a hand pull me.

-

oejeon- outer court of Gyeongbokgung palace

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

vOtE fOr clEar sKin

YOoNgi bEing a pErV iS lOwkEy hOt dOn'T dEny it.

Imagine him just licking his lower lip and biting it with a sexy smirk like biTch i'm dEd.

Ya think I should add in the Descendants of the Sun OST (the Punch and Chen one? I forgot the song name skjadky)

OHhHh eVerYtIMe i sEe yOuuu~