16| 엘여섯

"If you're music, I'd smile everyday."

엘여섯

My eyes widened as I looked at Younha. It was like the world stopped for a moment as I looked at her eyes, and Younha's eyes widened as she looked at me.

YOUNHA POV

"Y-yoongi?" I asked as I looked at the man who was sitting there, our face inches apart as I looked at him.

It was this very first time I saw the man without that pesky hat on his head. I was always curious as to why he had to hide his face like that.

His hair was silky and black, it was so soft. My eyes then trailed down to his face.

And I was taken a back at how his white and milky skin looked like someone drew something on it.

He had a scar on his left eye. He squinted his eyes at me before snatching his hat and placing it on his head, shielding his face from my sight.

"D-did you see it?" He asked me, his voice low and with no emotion at all.

"Wh-what?" I repeated, snapping myself out from a daze.

"My face, did you see it?" He asked again, this time his voice smooth and soft.

"W-well, yes... but it doesn't mean-," I said and he sighed heavily before looking at me.

"People say my scar looked ugly," he spoke before the atmosphere falling silent again.

"No you aren't. Those people are uglier, you're beautiful in your own way Min Yoongi, don't listen to them," I replied before giving him a small smile.

"I'm ugly, right? You seem really surprised," he chuckled softly before turning his head away from me, staring into a blank space.

"Yoongi, you're not ugly at all. I didn't see your face since the first time we met, but you're beautiful in your own way. You're unique and that's what makes you fun to be with," I smiled softly as I looked at him.

"No wonder you always bother me."

"What?"

"Nothing, I don't think I can attend Daeboreum, my brother might be celebrating it in the palace," Yoongi said briefly before looking down at his shoes.

"We'll go together! I'll just sneak out of my home again!" I smiled as I nudged his shoulder.

"Yeah sure, and what are we gonna do?" Yoongi asked.

"We'll go light some candles and pray and then we'll eat some meals! It'll be fun! There will also be performances!" Younha smiled as she shook my arm.

"Fine," I said shortly.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Your Majesty, I have recieved a letter from the performance committee before the festival starts," the servant bowed before His Majesty.

The servant gave the scroll to him, and he opened it before reading the words carefully.

As he read each syllable, his hands on the scroll tightened, his jaw tightening before looking at the servant that was nervously looking at him.

"Do not stop until you find it! Bring the guards!" He commanded as he threw the scroll in the servant's arms, and the servant nodded before running to the exit.

-

It was the day of the Daeboreum Festival, and Younha visited Yoongi with a shawl wrapped around her head.

"Yoongi-ssi, let's go now, we don't want to be late for the fun games," Younha whispered as her friend. It was currently late at night, and she didn't want to miss out the fun games and food that her people have in store. Plus, there were performances as well and lanterns her brother, Yeonjun specially designed.

"Yeah, yeah," Yoongi replied, rolling his eyes. He just didn't see the point of attending some event he would see every year when he can just come back next year.

"Don't give me that face," Younha rolled her eyes before yanking Yoongi's arm, making Yoongi yelp and crashing his large figure towards her.

They looked at each other for one second, before Younha dragged him out of his hanok, Yoongi holding his hat in the process to prevent the same accident from happening.

They ran towards the main square where the festival was held. The hanoks were empty and men were out drinking, farmers lit their cans and it emitted smoke to prevent bugs or flies or even locusts to leave their crops alone. The people played various board games and people danced with festivity.

Younha kept dragging Yoongi around, probably because she wanted the young man to have fun for once and not end up with a lonely man with a limp dick with no children.

"How's the festival, Yoongi?" Younha smiled widely as she swayed Yoongi's arms around.

"Astounding, show-stopping, incredible, boring," Yoongu rolled his eyes as he looked at the men playing around and burning dry grass.

Makes him wanna burn his dirty thoughts too.

"Come on, try this fishcake!" Younha smiled as she gave him a stick of fishcake sold by an old ahjumma* at the side of the street.

Suddenly, Yoongi's eyes grew wide, his jaw hanging as he looked at what was happening before his eyes.

Junki?

-

ahjumma- auntie

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or I'll burn you with AGUST D'S RAPPP

Anyway, getting some spicy stuff here.