2| 돌

☆ THE CHARACTER'S NAME IN THIS FANFICTION AND IN REAL LIFE IS COINCIDENTIAL. PLEASE DO NOT COMPARE HER NAME WITH THE REAL ARTIST. SHE IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT PERSON.

"If only manners were a music, then you'd be the nicest person I knew."

WHAP!

As Yoongi hit the ground, he suddenly brought his two hands to his beret, pulling it down as hard as he can.

"I'm sorry," a small voice said and he looked up slightly to see a glimpse of a long skirt, silky and red.

"I didn't mean to bump into you, I was in a hurry and its my fault," a female's voice said and all Yoongi wanted was to run away.

He stood up abruptly, brushing past the woman as if she was just wind, he walked normally on the dirt trail, still holding onto his beret.

"Wait!" A voice said and he halted to a stop, his eyes closing slightly, waiting for her to continue.

"Are you going to the fishing dock?" She asks.

"What does it look like to you? Swimming?" He answers bluntly as he looks over to her.

"I was just asking, don't get too worked up, no need to be so grumpy," she replied.

He shifts his gaze back to the fishing dock by the shore and he takes a step forward before a few steps reached beside him.

"I'm going there too, so don't give me that look," she told the mysterious man and they both walked beside each other, completely ignoring each other.

"Younha noona! Glad to see you!" A male's voice called out and Yoongi slumped his shoulders even more.

Younha? That's her name?

"Yeosangie! I'm so glad to meet you!" She exclaimed and hugged the man that was meters away from Yoongi.

Yoongi turned to the girl and realised she was gone.

And off to Yeosang's arms, giving a warm embrace.

"Are you here to fish again?" Yeosang asked and looked at her.

"Yeah, I love the sea and this time I wanna collect seashells!" She replied and held up a straw basket.

"Okay then, help yourself," Yeosang replied and smiled at her.

The girl ran off the shore, walking on the soft sand as she scavenges for seashells.

"Hey Yeosang-ssi," Yoongi called softly and Yeosang turned his head to meet the man infront of him.

"Yes sir, may I help you?" Yeosang asked as he tried his best to look under the beret.

"I would like two fishes please," Yoongi replied, trying his best to maintain a good distance towards the younger.

"Two fishes in what kind sir?" Yeosang asks.

"Just get me two fishes used in braised seafood soup," Yoongi replies plainly.

Yeosang turns his back and walks off to his small fishboat, his hanbok shone under the sun that represented a silky silver-like pattern.

Yeosang walks back to Yoongi and gives him the two fishes, placing them inside the basket he was carrying.

"Two gold coins," Yeosang told Yoongi.

Yoongi purchased the two fishes and he turned his back home, he was walking in silence when a person rushed past him.

He threw a glare and looked at where the direction of the person is going to.

He went to the shore and came back a few minutes later with a woman running beside him.

They ran past him and all he could think was,

Isn't that the girl that walked with him?

Yoongi shrugged it off, thinking it may be her boyfriend or something. He continues his peaceful walk towards the hanok.

As he enters the hanok, he kicks off his shoes again and walks to the kitchen to find Junki, who was mincing garlic.

"Hyung, I'm back with the fish," Yoongi said and gave Junki the fish, in which Junki took.

"Mom must be in the room, you need to tell her the news, its better to tell the truth than to to tell a lie," Junki told his younger brother before going back to the small kitchen.

Yoongi swallows the big lump in his throat before taking off his beret, his black and raven hair reflecting against the sun as he walks to the shared room of his mom, him, and Junki.

"Mom," Yoongi says and kneels down on the floor, giving her a full bow as a sign of respect.

"Yes, Yoongi? What happened? You can tell me," his mom told him.

"Mom...

I..."

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

DISCLAIMER

THE YOUNHA IN THIS BOOK IS DIFFERENT FROM THE YOUNHA IN REAL LIFE. HER NAME IS COINCIDENTIAL AND IS NOT RELATED TO THE SINGER IN REAL LIFE.

My Korean ain't that good I might live in Korea but I ain't Korean 😂

Yoongo Bongo is such a sweet bby i love him so much 😝💜

Anyway, outcasT will get more spicier in the next chapters! Stay patient!💜

It will be explained soon why outcasT has a capital T and a small letter o.

And you know me, all my books have that unique concept.