1| 하나

"We become unwanted because some people are blind."

하나

"Pathetic, its all pathetic," the king groaned as he threw the sheets of music, startling the man who was standing across from him, eyeing the floor.

"What are you standing there for?! Speak up!" He scolded him.

"Your Majesty," he began as the black beret on his head shadowed his face, a sulken look on his face.

"I don't understand why you don't like it. You told me that I would play you a piece that made you happy," he explains.

"But am I happy? Am I?! This rotten piece of yours is making me angry! I should've gotten Hanbin into making me another one," the king said as he straightened his royal hanbok*.

"But your highness, may I... atleast have my share?" The poor man asks again.

"Would I be even giving you gold and wealth when all you do is make trashy musical pieces?" The king fired back.

"I'm giving these shares to my family, would you atleast get me a gold coin?" The man grits out, making sure he maintains a stable voice.

The king rolls his eyes before tossing coin on the ground, right infront of the man.

"Go on your way now, you don't need my sympathy. Come back if you have another stupid music piece for me," he says and turns his back, the servants coming with him immediately.

The man sighs and picks up the sheets of paper before putting them in his small straw bag, he takes the gold coin, putting it in his pocket before turning his heel, exiting the king's abode as he walks on the dirt trail.

If you don't know anything about this man, he wasn't recognized by anyone in this village. He was a man that wore dark-colored hanboks and thin-soled shoes. He wore a beret with a huge roof infront, and it shadowed his whole face, in where no one could recognize him.

He sighed and kicked some pebbles, going all the way home as he entered a small dark alley, where the commoners and the poor live.

He walks inside turns to the third house, he walks to the front porch of the small hanok* before kicking off his shoes.

He sighs again, which is the fourth time he did this hour, his arm was wrapped around the straw bag, filled with sheets of melodies.

"Junki? I'm home," he said weakly as he walked to the kitchen, looking at his only brother.

"Yoongi, you're back from the king, did you bring the money?" Junki asks, eyeing the dark-haired boy.

"I have a gold coin, it didn't turn out good like always," he sighed and sat on the dining mat.

"Its alright, but how are you gonna bring this up to mom? She's gonna be upset when you tell her the news," Junki replied, taking a clay plate from the small counter before walking towards him, sitting down infront of Yoongi.

"Here, have some galbi-jjim*, I know you didn't eat anything since yesterday," he continued and pushed the plate of savory meat infront of Yoongi.

"Thats because I did all my best in finishing this musical piece hyung, I don't know what to do," Yoongi sighs, taking his chopsticks and picking on a piece of Korean beef.

"Yoongi, not all has to succeed in one shot. It takes alot of times to succeed. How about you just take a job as an architect, surely we'll get lots of money," Junki explains and Yoongi throws him off a glare.

"I don't want to, even though I have an interest for architecture, I cannot lie that I want to do what I love more," Yoongi flicks off the older hyung beside him as he picks the galbi-jjim with his chopsticks and shoots it in his mouth.

"I'm just saying, when are you gonna come back to the king and when are you gonna take off that huge hat?" Junki asked and takes his chopsticks, taking a piece of meat.

"Hyung, you know I'll never show my face to anyone, right? And I'm visiting next week again," Yoongi huffs as he continues chewing.

"Yoongi,  I have a favor, can you go to the fishing dock and get some fish from Yeosang? And go wear one of your fine hanboks," Junki told him.

"Okay hyung," Yoongi replied bluntly as he stood up and walked his way to the shared room.

He takes out his fine hanbok and slips them on before heading out, two gold coins in his pocket.

He walks to the fishing dock by the shore when suddenly,

He collided with someone.

-
hanbok- traditional Korean clothing

hanok- traditional Korean house

galbi-jjim- Korean braised spare ribs

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or Oli London will kiss ya

Funny story, I wrote this before AGUST D-2 but I planned to release this in 2021 but DaMn I was like fuck it I'm done so yea lol

Its been long since I haven't written a hyung line fanfic since Housemaid 'Her' ^_^

YOONGO BONGO IS FINALLY GETTING HIS OWN BOOK WOOP WOOP!

I actually read my Korean history book from chapter 1 to refresh myself T_T it took me 3 hours and my head is starting to explode =_=

Hope you support this new book, "outcasT"! Its a Korean Historical book (like in kdramas such as Hwarang lol)

This is unusual from my usual books, I'll try my best to write this well!✊

Seriously guys, I don't know why my mind just generates stuff, I'm not complaining though :p

It will be in 3rd pov at first, but 1st povs will be revealed in future chapters!

I picked Yoongles for this book because the plot suits him so much!