15| 엘다섯

"Do you ever become so horny to someone that you just want to wipe your face out of the earth?"

엘다섯

YOONGI POV

A red blush coated my cheeks as I looked around, my back against the wall of our hanok.

I was home, and I was relieved that mom had gone out again. My chest heaving up and down as I tried to process everything inside my head.

Younha... naked..

Wait, she's a friend Yoongi!

Just a... just a friend!

I kept repeating it to myself. A red blush covering my cheeks as I tried my best to calm down.

I looked around, not wanting to entertain anything or anybody at all as I tried to calm my reddening cheeks.

"Yoongi, what are you doing?" A voice called and I jumped, my heart almost escaping my chest as I looked over at the person who was standing by the entrance.

With the head tilted to the side, I felt another shiver go through my spine.

"Oh... h-hi hyung," I smiled, trying to look innocent as possible.

"Yoongi? What are you doing here outside? You don't normally go out," Junki says as he eyes me.

"I... um... I'm.. tanning!" I blurt out the random word from my mouth.

"But Yoongi, its January," Junki says and I internally facepalm.

"Yoongi, what are you hiding?" Junki asks me and I look around, not bothering to maintain eye contact with him.

"I'm... uh... watching girls- I mean birds," I replied and Junki arched a brow before continuing.

"Yoongi, you know bir-," he said but he got cut off.

"Its inspiration!" I cover him up, yeah like Younha's bod-

Okay Yoongi, stop being a pervert!

"O-kay, then? I'll go prepare lunch since I'm going back to work in a few minutes," he said as he glanced at me with a twisted expression.

Nice cover up Yoongi.

I exhale deeply and and look up at the clear and blue sky. My cheeks still red as I try to erase that.. that.. memory from my mind.

You know Yoongi, don't erase it. Its for educational-

Stop it!

I shake my head as I clear up those clouded thoughts. I wipe the beads of sweat forming on my forehead because of nervousness.

Should I tell Junki about this?

Maybe.. I'm imagining things?

First of all, who really is Younha?

I did remember the king announcing that he never had a daughter. Then why is Younha bathing in the palace?

She's may be a noble?

The clouded thoughts that surrounded my mind was getting more and more intense. My curiosity on this so-called girl has been getting more bigger by the second.

"Yoongi? Lunch is ready," a voice called which interrupted my train of thoughts.

"Yeah? I'm coming Junki hyung," I said as I shook those curious thoughts off before standing on my two feet and running to the room where the food sat.

After eating Junki's so-called special ramyeon, he had to go immediately back to the palace. So I had to go to our sarangchae and finish this invention I made.

Maybe if I finish this, I'll be rich for once.

I took out my materials and hammer and started to place in the needed parts for my invention.

"Yoongi!" A voice called me and I almost dropped the hammer to my foot if I didn't act swiftly.

Another deep hue of pink covered my cheeks as I let the owner of that voice sink in.

"Um... yes?" I squeaked out, still not recovering from seeing her.

"What happened to you? You look red, are you sick?" She asked me and I swallowed the lump in my throat I didn't know I had before opening my mouth to respond.

"Nah, its just hot," I replied. Like you.

Yoongi!

"You know, the festival is coming soon, you should come and explore with me," Younha says as she faces me, her rosy cheeks glowing in the sunset.

"Oh... yeah, it's almost Daeboreum* Festival," I replied as I looked at her.

"Yes, and you know, Daeboreum Festival is where celebrate a plenty harvest. But I don't know about this year, the king has been stressing how low the crops are because of the recent locust invasion," Younha replied as she looked at me.

"Wait, Yoongi-ah. Do you want to come to the-," Younha said as she pulled her arm out, but she accidentally hit my head.

And my hat fell off.

-

Daeboreum Festival- a festival celebrated in January for a good harvest. They celebrate the first full moon of the new year. Farmers burn hays of dry grass on ridges between the rice fields while other people whirl around few cans with a lot of holes which allowed charcoals to fire inside the cans. Practically, people believed the fire could help kill harmful insects near the rice fields, and ashes of the fire could fertilize the ground to help the year's farming.

---
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote and I'll be much more early for the chaps lol

Anyway, I just wanna say I clashed all the dynasties to sPicE iT uP (Goryeo, Joseon, and Silla) cuz I'm not smart :p