18| 열여섧

"Sometimes you gotta be the tougher one in life. Scratch that, be the bigger bitch."

열여섧

YOUNHA POV

The familiar voice surrounding my ears was like a roll call, I had to act quick.

I grabbed Yoongi and pulled him towards me, cupping his face before pulling his face towards mine, my lips capturing in his.

He flinched, his body tensing and he flinched as he stood there like a statue, my arms making their way to his neck as I deepened the kiss.

"Younha? Younha! Oh," the voice said as it first came out audible then it started to fade until it was gone.

There was only a gush of wind, and the sounds of his footsteps were gone as I slowly parted from his warm lips, and I looked up at him who was looking back at me with flushed cheeks.

"I-I-I-I," he chattered as he stared at me, his eyes widening as his lips became swollen and red.

"I'm so sorry," I said as my eyes widened, it was like Yoongi's soul left him, his face was pale but his cheeks were red, and his hands were shaking.

"I-I need to go," he squeaked before gathering his stuff, standing up before practically running down the mountain trail, leaving me with the glowing oil lamp.

I stared at the oil lamp, before my lips formed into a small pout.

Did I do it too much?

I don't wanna lose my friendship with him.

Guess it's just you and me, oil lamp.

THIRD PERSON POV

Yoongi ran and ran, his sweat dripping down his forehead. His lips were cherry red and swollen, and his cheeks were still hot as the moment kept replaying in his mind.

Just when his boner was calming down.

She just made it worse.

He drew out a deep sigh, running a hand towards his already messed up hair, he slows down his steps, since he was already far from the mountain and he was walking in the crowded streets. People were drinking here and there, and they were eating a celebrating the night of Daeboreum.

Yoongi slumps his shoulders. He just didn't get it. The man thinks festivals are like birthdays, they come once a year and you'll get to have another in the next. Or maybe it's just because he didn't like to party or maybe step outside at all.

He silently turns at his small neighborhood, where the commoners live. He wanted to sleep and forget everything that happened without downing a glass of alcohol.

He turns to his old hanok before going towards the side, and to where the back part of their hanok was. And he sits himself down as he catches his breath, looking at the dark and clear night right before his eyes.

He just wanted to be alone for once, to listen to the quiet winds and the faint sound of cicadas chirping, and the scent of fresh grass invading his nose as he sits at the foot of his hanok.

He closes his eyes as he felt the wind caress his cheeks, he just didn't want to think of anyone or anything at the moment. It was just him, himself, and him again.

Suddenly, the air felt different. And Yoongi's brows furrowed.

"Min Yoongi,

We have something to tell you."

_

"Cheers! To Chong Ahn Dynasty!" The princes smiled as they looked at each other.

The nine princes were seated on the table, cross legged as they looked at different foods that were placed on the table.

"This is delicious! We will eat them deliciously Your Majesty!" Baekhyun smiled as he bowed at his father, who was seated on a chair.

"We don't have that much food because of the locusts, but I hope it will satisfy all of you!" The King smiled.

Beside him was the beloved Emperess Jeon, and she was the only queen to be with the king, and the King loved her dearly, who knows?

"Let me pour you a drink brother," Seokjin smiled as he looked at Yeonjun, who was across from him.

"Of course brother," he smiled as he took out his cup, handing it towards his brother for him to fill it up.

"Yeonjun-ah, I hope you do well!" Seokjin smiled heartily after filling Yeonjun's cup.

"And a long life to you hyung!" Yeonjun hummed before turning his head to the side and downing the alcohol*.

"Let me pour you a drink, brother," a voice fills the room and the brother turn to look at the person.

Suddenly, the room fell silent and quiet, the only thing that might be heard is the sound of the trees outside swaying by themselves. It was like everything and everyone stopped moving at the sound of that person's voice.

"O-of course, Jungkook hyung," the man across from him said nervously as he looked at him.

Hoseok looked at his hyung before taking out a cup and handing it towards the eldest.

Jungkook grinned before picking the teapot up, and pouring it towards his cup.

"Ah!" Hoseok exclaimed as the liquid flowed up and spilled his hanbok, his eyes squinting at the alcohol that was too much to be ignored.

"Oops," Jungkook smirked as he put the teacup down, looking at Hoseok's overflowed cup.

Soon, glares were fixed towards him as they looked at the younger prince, worry painted on their faces as they tried to clean up the mess his hyung made.

Meanwhile, the king was composed, looking at the Crown Prince, thinking he was doing it without any intentions, looking at his sons staring at the Crown Prince with a look of disappointment.

"I'm alright, I'll just have a change of hanbok," Hoseok said as he slowly stood up, flinching at the liquid running down his outfit.

He walks out of the hall, and walks outside, the scent of different flowers and the green grass invading his vision as he walks to his quarter to get a new hanbok.

"Watch out Your Highness!"

BONK!

-

turning his head to the side before downing the alcohol

-it is part of the Korean tradition and etiquette to drink alcohol or soju while turning your head when you are infront of your elders, it shows respect.

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

Vote or I will kick yo butt

Oops, what do y'all think? I stan dom Younha lol and I love shy Yoongi he's so squishy :3