part 26

The shoot was in progress. Amyra had quickly become friends with the gang. Naksh and Kriti were getting quite comfortable with each other.

Naksh and kriti  were making their own conversation and the gang decides to leave them alone.

They had taken a short break and they were getting to know Amyra.

Amyra: so how long have you guys done modeling?

Ragini: we have actually never done modeling we are dancers

Amyra: really??? You guys do know your angles, you'll need a little bit of practice but that is all.

Arjun: are you a professional photographer?

Amyra: actually I'm a freelance photographer. I started this because it's my passion. I'm actually a therapist.

Sam: really!!! Woah dude thats crazy.

Amyra: yeah I'm planning to start a private clinic here in darjeeling.

Harsh was silent and taking all of this in. The girl in front of him was beautiful.  She was compassionate and sexy, woah a rare combo.

Ragini had noticed Harsh silent.

Ragini: Harsh!!!!

Harsh: haan jaan, sorry.... I zoned out.

Amyra: it's fine, I'm sorry about today morning.

Harsh: arre no its okay, I was just thinking of something else.

Amyra: so guys what do you all do for fun, like I don't have much friends here and I would like to hangout with you people if that's okay......

Ragini and Sam: arre of course we want to hangout.

Amyra: so.....

Harsh: we could go to a club after the shoot.

Arjun: yeah but we could but you'll have to go and pickup the outfits

Harsh: okay, I'll pickup the wedding jewelry and outfits and meet you there.

Amyra: sounds fun, let's get back to work before the light goes away.

Meanwhile Naksh and Kriti were quite comfortable with each other.

They continued the shoot.

Laksh's place

Why am I still here laksh thought. Ragini is getting married and I'm here pining over her like a lover.

I am a loser. I lost my love.

Ragini..............

My Ragini........

RAGINI!!!!!!!!!!!! Laksh shouted a scream that was filled with agony.

The shoot had wrapped and the gang was going to hit the club.

Harsh had left earlier to pickup the outfits and jewelry.

Amyra and the gang was at the club drinking.

Laksh was also drinking heavily at a corner of the bar. He had seen Ragini entering the club. She was wearing a black bodycon dress. Accentuating her every curve. Laksh at first thought he was hallucinating.

Amyra had ordered drinks for everyone and they had few rounds of shots. They were enjoying themselves and dancing. Ragini walks to the washroom to fix her hair and makeup.

Laksh had seen that, he didn't know if he was hallucinating or not. But he wanted her. He needed Ragini.

As Ragini entered the lounge area, Laksh had followed her.

Before she could go to the women's wash area, a hand pulled her into the small corner where couples usually make out. It was Laksh, Ragini had a few drinks but she was in her senses, Laksh not so much.

Ragini was quite shocked to see Laksh. She imagined slipping into a panic attack but she didn't. He was drunk and fondling her and oddly enough Ragini was enjoying it.

××××××××
18+ mature scene.

Ragini...... Laksh whispered softly, he was nibbling on her ears,  Ragini was on his lap and Laksh's hands were on her thighs slowly drawing patterns.

Ragini....... Laksh moaned into her ear.

Ragini had not forgotten anything. She knew she had an advantage over a drunk laksh. He wanted her and so did she. She wanted to know if she was truly over him. His touch wasn't repulsive but it wasn't the old touch either.

Ragini was done with Laksh's games and in that moment she decided that if he wanted to play she was going to play him.

The new confident Ragini got up from his lap and had taken him into an empty washroom.

She initiated a kiss, a deep long passionate one. Laksh couldn't believe what was happening he didn't know if it was actually happening or not pleasure clouded his eyes.

Ragini's tongue was in his mouth they were in a deep kiss, both of them sucking on to each other's lips for life. Laksh slowly starts to fondle her boobs, his hands were on her left boob fondling it and his other hand on her ass squeezing it.

Ragini was aware of this as she had started to unbutton Laksh's shirt her hands were fondling his chest and she was slowly grabbing his dick.

Things were getting heated up, Ragini realized that and decided to step away,  but laksh doesn't let her. His hand was around her neck and he was kissing her like his life depended on it.

Ragini pulls away

Ragini: Laksh........
She almost moans his name

Laksh: yes babe??
He was still drunk but enough in the sense to know that he was actually making out with ragini

Ragini: we can't have anything here, do you have  a place to stay and a driver to take us there

Laksh was quite stunned at the way Ragini spoke. She wasn't the old shy Ragini.  She was a beautiful, gorgeous, confident woman who was just pure sin. And he loved it.

Laksh: I have a place here, and I'll book a cab now

Ragini: hurry up then daddyyyy
Ragini almost purred into his ears

Laksh was beyond turned on. He wanted to fuck the ever loving daylights out of her. He didn't waste much time and booked a cab right away.

They were making out and Ragini unbundled his belt, laksh knew what she was planning to do, but before she could the cab had arrived and both of them needed to leave with an urgency none of them have ever felt.
×××××××××

They left through the backdoor and Ragini while in the cab had messaged that she saw someone from the Kolkata academy and was with them.

The guys were drunk and didn't think much of it.

Harsh had came in to the club and to his dismay he saw that his friends were drunk and Ragini was missing, but fortunately Sam was somewhat in her senses to let him know about the message.

Harsh was a bit relieved but still concerned.  His concern was quickly replaced when a tipsy Amyra was sitting on his lap.

Harsh was turned on but weirded out, amyra quick realized this and got off of him.

Amyra: are you okay with making out with me?

Harsh was quite stunned by this.

Amyra: don't worry I give you consent,  plus you're hot.

Harsh: ummmmm.... we just met.... I.......

Amyra: oh right I get it. It's okay cutiepie.

*********************
The next chapter is going to be a mature one purely 18+.