part 10

Ragini and Harsh came a little late to home . Everyone was wondering where they were ???

Arjun : I am going to search for them .

Just then Harsh and Ragini entered with ice cream and cookies .

Harsh : guys come fast we bought you guys ice cream
Ragini : Kriti get some spoons and I will get some bowls .
Naksh : I'll get it .
Sam : wow ice cream , which flavour ??
Ragini : pista
Arjun : did you buy cookies !??!
Harsh : yes my lord , how can we forget that the great Arjun Khanna doesn't have his ice cream without cookies .

All laugh at this , Kriti and Naksh comes with spoons and bowls .

Naksh : yaar give it to be fastly.....
Ragini : arre... Stop behaving like a child .
Naksh : but it's ice cream....
Kriti : Naksh you are really a small child .
Sam : I still don't get why you have to eat cookies with ice cream . You are ruining two great inventions .
Arjun : I don't understand your sense of doing things , yet I am not commenting on them .
Sam : how dare you....

Naksh , Kriti , Ragini and Harsh were enjoying their Tom and Jerry fights . It was really cute , finally Ragini had to cut in

Ragini : guys time out
Arjun : make your friend understand....
Sam : huh... How dare you . Ragini make your so called brother understand .

Naksh and Kriti had to jump in to stop them from fighting . Finally both stopped arguing and all saw that Harsh had finished eating ice cream and only cookies were left . Everyone then pounced upon Harsh .

Ragini : Harsh ke bache I am gonna kill you......

Harsh gets up and runs , he comes running to their garden .
Laksh and Sanskaar were driving towards the guest house , when they saw.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ragini running and Harsh with her . Harsh was shouting.......
Harsh : JAAN , I AM SORRY !!!!!
Ragini : I DON'T NEED YOUR SORRY , I AM GONNA KILL YOU.....

Harsh suddenly gets an idea and started singing a song , which he knew would melt her cute anger . She always wanted him to try singing , but he didn't.....

Rakhon chupake mein Sabse voh Laila.........
( Oh meri Laila , from Laila Majnu ) .

Laksh and Sanskaar were both shocked to see Ragini with a guy . And it looked like she was happy , the guy was singing a romantic song to his Ragini . Wait his Ragini.........
.
.
.
.
Dammit !!!!!

Laksh couldn't take his eyes of both of them . Ragini was laughing and that guy was singing to her .
.
.
.
.
.
He was singing
Meri laila....

And Ragini was laughing....

Oh meri laila laila
Khwaab tu hai pehla
Jab se mein tera hoon
Table tu meri laila....

Laksh and Sanskaar's car passed them and Laksh's mask had kicked in . Harsh and Ragini were unaware of Laksh and Sanskaar's presence .

Harsh : arre ab toh Maan jao.....
Ragini : okay fine baba.....
Harsh : I know Jaan , you can't stay angry at me for a long time .

Sam had came out to see them laughing .

Sam : guys come on , sir is going to be calling us .
Ragini : oh shit !!! How can I forget .
Harsh : how much time do we have ???
Sam : 35 mins to be precise .

Both of them run inside and go to their respective rooms to change . Sir calling ment news , it could be good or bad .

Meanwhile Laksh was sitting in his car like a statue , he wanted to break that guy's jaw , he wanted to strangulate him , torture him slowly preferably with acid . All these violent thoughts going on his head were broken by Sanskaar calling him .

Sanskaar : laksh.....
Laksh : hm....
Sanskaar : we have reached
Laksh : did you......
Sanskaar : what ???
Laksh : did you see Ragini with a guy on the way here , he was singing to her .
Sanskaar : I didn't pay attention .

Sanskaar did see Ragini with Harsh , he didn't want to make Laksh change his mind of not disturbing Ragini's life .

Laksh : are you sure ???
Sanskaar : if I had seen her I would have told you .
Laksh : yeah you are right , let's go
Sanskaar : yeah , let's go

Something else was brewing in laksh's head . Something very much related to a peculiar person . Something about a particular person .

On the other hand , sir had told them about their last performance being a huge hit , and the amount of investors pouring in . All of this had lifted their mood .
Sam : we are the best , we are the best.......
Harsh : I am thankful to all of you for supporting me and no need to thank me.....
Before he could finish a cushion came hitting him right on the face . It was Ragini who threw the pillow . That had sparked them into a pillow fight , everyone was enjoying , Ragini was laughing wholeheartedly , no worries , no problem she was just happy and content with her new family . They made her feel free , a feeling she had been experiencing lately .

Laksh was determined to find out if he had seen Ragini . He needed to know .

Laksh : Sanskaar.....
Sanskaar : yeah....
Laksh : I am going for a drive
Sanskaar : where...!??!?
Laksh : here somewhere
Sanskaar : Laksh we are new here and you don't know the roads what if......
Laksh : Sanskaar , which century are you living in ??? I have my phone it's fully charged , and GPS is also there , so stop panicking .
Sanskaar : okay I am coming with you .
Laksh : you must be tired and the coffee I had is kicking in I will be fine .
Sanskaar : are you sure ????
Laksh : yeah I really need some fresh air .

Meanwhile Ragini , Harsh , Naksh and Kriti had gone out to buy dinner as everyone wanted to celebrate . Sam and Arjun stayed back to set the party atmosphere . Arjun was roaming around shirtless only wearing his track pants and Sam was wearing short shorts and an oversized shirt . It at first glance looked as if she was wearing his Shirt and that they were upto some naughty .

Laksh had raced the car and finally found the place where he had seen Ragini with that guy . He needed answers .
He came out of the car and moved towards the house before him . He was hoping for the best , he still didn't know what exactly he doing but somewhere deep down he knew he was rite .