part 7

Ragini was crying in the shower , Laksh's words kept coming back to her . It was haunting her . She stepped back from the shower and got dressed up . Laksh was still in their room , pretending to ponder over some files .
Ragini : Laksh.....
Laksh : hm....
Ragini : did you talk.......
Laksh : I didn't talk to Swara , you already made me sound like a despo stalker , who is obsessed with her .
Ragini felt as if someone was strangling her , but she managed to say
Ragini : I was talking about the lawyer......
Laksh : what ???
Ragini : umm......we are getting a divorce.....so.......
Laksh : oh that , yes I did talk to him , he said it will take about 6 months .
Ragini : perfect
Laksh : WHAT ??!!?!??
Ragini : what what ??
Laksh : you said perfect
Ragini : no....
Laksh : I heard you.....
Ragini : Laksh why would I say perfect for us getting a divorce , I am only doing this because.......
Laksh : yeah , yeah I know.....
Ragini : when will the papers come ???
Laksh : in 3 days
Ragini : about Swara.....
Laksh : Ragini I don't know how I will react to it so please leave .
Ragini : I am sorry......
Laksh : LEAVE !!!
Ragini felt as if she was being suffocated everything she was doing was nothing but fake . Her marriage , her husband , her sister , her friend , even her name 'Ragini Laksh Maheshwari' or her other name 'Ragini Gadodia' the only name that sort of defined her was 'Ragini' the name her mother gave her and it's this name that is going to make her known . She needed to focus on her dancing , she needed the scholarship , she needed to get away from everything and everyone . She needed to focus on herself and make her mother proud .

Laksh was confused with Ragini's behaviour , she was not the Ragini he knew or used to know .
Laksh : what has happened to her ??!??

****
Laksh and Ragini tells everyone about their divorce decision . Annapurna is not happy with the decision , others are happy to get rid of Ragini . After the announcement of the divorce Ragini is being treated very badly by everyone , even Sanskaar and Swara treated her like a piece of furniture , Laksh although showed that he was happy with the decision of divorce , was still confused with Ragini and her actions , Laksh had now almost become possessive about Ragini , she was dear to him , even though he refused to accept the fact , he needed her , she had become a habit .
**********
Finally the day had come , the judge had approved the divorce and now Ragini was officially Ms. Ragini J . Laksh had mixed feelings about the divorce . He was even more amazed on seeing Ragini's calm and composed behaviour . He had expected her to cry or create a drama to stop the divorce , instead she was sort of unaffected by the divorce , she was coping with the divorce very well . She was prepared for every taunt , every insult that was thrown at her . She was a new Ragini , emerging from the old Ragini just like a phoenix who rides from the ashes .

Laksh : Ragini.....
Ragini : hmm.....
Laksh : how are .......
Ragini : don't worry Laksh I will handle myself and no need to worry I won't interfere with your life
Laksh : I.....me.....
Ragini : no need to explain enjoy your new life and freedom .
Laksh : thanks
Ragini : um...... Laksh.....
Laksh : yeah...
Ragini : could you give me a lift to MM
Laksh : why ??!!?
Ragini : my bags and luggage is there.....
Laksh : yeah sure

Both go to MM , Laksh had already informed about the divorce being done . Everyone was waiting for Laksh and we're shocked to see Ragini with him .

Sujata : look at this shameless girl , she still wants the comforts of MM even after the divorce , why don't you go and die , just shamelessly coming here even though this is no longer your sasural , this girl I tell you........

Ragini simply ignores Sujata's words a goes to Laksh's room and comes out with her luggage .

She goes straight to Sujata . She looked straight into her eyes . Everyone was scared especially Sujata , Laksh was stunned at Ragini's behaviour .
Ragini : I am sorry
Sujata : huh....
She then walks out of MM .
Everyone was expecting her to say something back to Sujata or worst case slap her , but instead she said sorry .
Laksh was the most confused with this action , he was amazed and impressed that the new Ragini he had seen and he was also very suspicious about her behaviour .
It had been nightfall and as curious as Laksh was , he decided to call Ragini . But her number was switched off , he then called to baadi only to know that she had not gone there . All of this was making him very much confused , he was angry at himself for caring for Ragini and was concerned on where she was .
He had told this to Swara who told him not to worry as Ragini must be staying at a friend's place , because she couldn't face everyone after what she had done .