part 8

A beautiful scenery is shown and a cottage is shown in the middle of a beautiful garden .
A girl shown in the kitchen making breakfast .
Girl : guys get up....
No response
Girl : looks like I have to do something .
The is Ragini , though she looks nothing like the old Ragini . She is wearing a white tank top and hot pink shorts . She runs upstairs and goes to a room , in the room a guy is sleeping .
Ragini : wake up Harsh
The guy is obviously Harsh .
Harsh : go away
Ragini : Harsh get up your ass
Harah : Jaan 5 more minutes please..... ,
Ragini : uh.....fine I will go and wake up others .
Harsh : love you Jaan
Ragini then enters another room , here Naksh is sleeping .
Ragini : Naksh , Naksh wake up
Naksh : ya ....
Ragini : it's time get up , get up .
Naksh : did you wake Arjun ???
Ragini : he is not lazy like you , he went for jogging . Now go freshen up breakfast in 10 mins .
She then enters a room with her pictures along with her friends .
A girl is sleeping and another one is meditating .
Samaira is the one sleeping and Kriti is the one meditating .
Ragini : Sam wake up...
Sam : yaar go na...... 10 more minutes .
Ragini : I made pancakes
Sam : really ????!!???
Ragini : so much excitement for pancakes , go freshen up and come .

Meanwhile in Kolkata

MM

Everyone is busy with something . They are preparing for a Pooja . It has been almost 3 months after the divorce and everyone had expected Ragini to go back to Baadi . But she didn't everyone was surprised and shocked to find that Ragini was missing . Shekhar was the least affected , Laksh although showed that he was unaffected by Ragini's sudden disappearing had hired a P.I , he told him about Ragini being in an art academy . Laksh was surprised at this information , he was now secretly spying on Ragini . He had the recordings of her every performance . Her every move was informed to Laksh . Somewhere Laksh felt happy seeing this new Ragini . He had asked the P.I to keep out of her personal life and her home , he respected her privacy and it joyed him seeing her succeed .
Laksh came back to his senses when Swara snapped her fingers .

Swara : where were you lost ???
Laksh : nothing
Swara : mom is calling you , come for the Pooja .
Laksh : yeah , I am coming .
Sanskaar : Laksh did you pack ??
Laksh : um....yeah....I did
Sanskaar : great we will go to the estate after the Pooja is finished .
Swara : Sanskaar , Laksh come fast , pandit ji has come .

In Darjeeling

Everyone is having breakfast , Ragini's cooking skills were much appreciated by everyone .
Naksh : hmmm....yaar this is so yummy......
Naksh talked between eating .
Arjun : talking with your mouth full is bad manners .
Sam : it's a free country....
Ragini : please don't get started in the morning itself .
Harsh : Jaan , that guy is such a stupid person to let go of such amazing food.......

Harsh stopped abruptly as he realised what he just blurted out . He had reminded Ragini of her past . Everyone stopped there was pin drop silence .
Kriti swiftly changed the topic .

Kriti : um....yaar get ready fastly we have to go for rehearsals .
Harsh : ya , ya , we have to get ready......
Sam : ya , Ragini come I need to show you a new dress I liked online I want your opinion . Come na yaar......

Sam dragged Ragini to their room .

Arjun : Harsh....
Harsh : I know I am the world's biggest idiot .
Naksh : I hope Ragini is fine......
Harsh : well , I was the one that made her mood upset now I will be the one to lift her mood .
Arjun : don't do anything stupid .
Naksh : yeah and please don't get into trouble .
Harsh : yeah yeah I will take good care of her .

In Kolkata

MM

Laksh and Sanskaar are leaving for Darjeeling . They have been offered a guest house and an estate there for sale . Both Sanskaar and Laksh were relecunt to go . Sanskaar wanted to go with Swara while Laksh didn't want to go anywhere leaving Ragini's memories , even though he portrayed himself as unaffected and strong , deep down he knew that Ragini's absence affected him . He was in denial , he was in denial that Ragini's love was nothing but an obsession . It was nothing but an infraction . Laksh kept saying this in his mind .

In Darjeeling

Ragini : I think you should try another colour .
Sam : but this looks so cute

Sam was successful in her job of distracting Ragini's mind from 'he who must not be named ' the very infamous ' Laksh Maheswari ' Sam really wanted to meet him and punch him in the face repeatedly . She hated him , she hated him , who had broken Ragini's heart , it was broken beyond repair , she couldn't even think about love . Sam's trance was broken by Ragini's words .

Ragini : I think this in black , will be gorgeous .
Sam : yeah....
Kriti : if your shopping haul is finished , we have to go for rehearsals .
Ragini : oh god !!! Yes let's go .

Laksh and Sanskaar had reached Darjeeling . It was beautiful and breathtaking . Laksh felt good after coming here .

Sanskaar : this is beautiful .
Laksh : yeah.....
Sanskaar : Swara would have loved this .
Laksh : hmmmm......
Sanskaar : we have to find the guest house and estate .
Laksh : GPS
Sanskaar : what ????
Laksh : feed in the address it will find it for you .
Sanskaar : first we have to grab some lunch .
Laksh : I am not hungry .
Sanskaar : come-on lucky.....
Laksh : fine I will have a coffee
Sanskaar : okay , great

Meanwhile our gang has finished their rehearsals . Ragini and Harsh was coming in bike while the others were coming in an open jeep .

The others went straight back home . Whereas Harsh had given Ragini the idea of getting ice cream for everyone .

Harsh : yaar you sit in the bike I will go and grab ice cream and come .
Ragini : sure also get some cookies .
Harsh : yes my lady .

Sanskaar and Laksh were already inside the cafe . Harsh enters in full style and the girls go gaga . A girl sitting next to SanLak's table was going gaga over him .
Girl 1 : hey isn't that Harsh .
Girl 2 : oh my god , yeah , he looks even more dreamy in real life .
Sanskaar : what is all this drama over a guy .
Laksh : I guess he is famous or something .

Harsh goes to the counter and asks for ice cream . Suddenly he gets an idea and shouts .

Harsh : JAAN !!!!!

Everyone turns to him after hearing this , all the girls are looking towards where he was looking to see whom he had called Jaan . Ragini understood and played along .

Ragini : WHAT ??!?!?

Laksh and Sanskaar were surprised to hear that voice . They both knew in an instant whose voice it was . Laksh peeked in to see the source of the voice . Ragini was sitting in the bike wearing a black crop top and yoga pants .
Harsh : which flavour do you want ??!?!
Ragini : pistachio
Harsh : okay and cookies ???
Ragini : choco chip
Harsh : as you wish my love

Laksh and Sanskaar were both shocked on seeing this Avatar of Ragini . Laksh's fists were itching to make contact with Harsh's jaw . He wanted to break his face . He pushed away such violent thoughts .