part 25

The girl enters the set and sees Arjun and Harsh putting up the set. She thinks of them to be workers.

Girl : bhaiyaa...... Please put away my equipments also and can you please tell me the way to the green room.....

Arjun burst out laughing as she was speaking directly to Harsh and Harsh on the other hand is embarrassed by this. He remembers her from yesterday and is curious to know more about her but is furious that she thought of him as a worker

Harsh : excuse me, I am not a worker here.

Girl : oh sorry, I did not.....

Harsh : who are you ?? And I don't think you can be here. We have a shoot......

Arjun : Dude..... Stop terrifying her, she did not do that on purpose.

Girl : yeah.... Are you guys here for the wedding shoot???

Harsh : yeah

Girl : me too, hi I am Amyra your photographer.

Arjun : nice to meet you

Arjun shakes her hand , she then proceeds to shake Harsh hand but Harsh is just dumbfounedly looking at her and does not register her hand.

Amyra : okay..... Umm...... If you guys could help me take out my equipments and set them up, then we could start the shoot.

Arjun : yeah, sure ..

Harsh : don't you have assistants or something ??

Amyra : I do but I prefer to do things alone, mostly because some of the people they send are just plain sexist.

Harsh : oh, sorry you have to face that. But not everyone is that bad.

Amyra : yeah, not everyone

They then make small talk and starts to set up the lights and other equipments.

Meanwhile in Laksh's Estate

Laksh has sobered up and is trying to distract himself. He felt suffocated in Darjeeling. He felt his heart clench at the very thought that he was so close to his Ragini but yet she was now becoming someone else's life.

His phone starts ringing and the caller ID showed Uttara

Laksh : Haan, Uttara

Uttara : bhai, sorry to bother her but.......

Laksh : arre that's fine what do you want ??

Uttara : about those earrings......

Laksh : oh, I am so sorry I completely forgot about those. You know what I promise to buy them today.

Uttara : bhai........ Are you okay ?!?

Laksh : yeah, why???

Uttara : you seem very cheerful

Laksh : that is because my dear the deal is almost done and I will be back home soon.

Uttara : bhai ...........

Laksh : Uttara, I have some really important paperwork to do so bye, and don't worry about those earrings I won't forget about them.

Laksh abruptly cuts the call. He knows he can no longer stay there. Knowing that his Ragini was going to be someone else's.

Pain.

Is that what she would have felt. Is this what she was going through every time she thought of him and swara.

She even tried to help him with swara, did she love him so much That seeing him content was enough for her?

She was in love.

All she ever did was for that one glimmer of love people showed her.

The emotionally absent parents and a stepmother who put her own daughter first. A grandmother who always restricted and groomed her into submission.

And finally him, her one hope of freedom and love.

Laksh Maheswari what had he done. He vroke her. Took her trust and had demolished it. He had stamped over her heart over and over again. 

All of this became too overwhelming for him.

I feel numb, Laksh thought. Is this what she felt when she was with me?

Why?

I.........

I don't deserve her, I lost her because I was blind enough not to cherish her.....

***************

I am a slow updater but this time I lost my account and password so sorry guys but here's an episode I'll do a longer one the next episode.

Xoxoxo