part 14

Arjun : we can't tell Harsh , he might hurt Laksh .
Sam : yeah it will be risky to tell Harsh . He might get violent and we can't take that risk .
Arjun : we will have to stop them from meeting .
Sam : we will think of something once we get home .
Arjun : hm....

Suddenly Sam gets an idea and smudges her lipstick . Arjun was too busy thinking about a plan that he did notice Sam's antics .

Harsh , Naksh , Ragini and Kriti were making breakfast .

Harsh : I have an idea....
Naksh : what ???
Ragini : don't , your ideas are always stupid .
Kriti : and why do we need a plan ??
Ragini : yeah , she is right .
Naksh : arre but what about Arjun and Sam ???
Harsh : exactly my point

Arjun and Sam had reached home , before Arjun could ring the doorbell , Sam pushed his hand .

Arjun : what is wrong with your ??
Sam : arre there is something in your hair and your face .

Arjun's hands flew towards his hair , disheveling them , while Sam with lipstick on her fingers wipes it on Arjun's lips .

Arjun : what was that ??
Sam : something was there , I was just removing it .
Arjun : whatever

Meanwhile Laksh had taken on the task of finding Ragini . He knew she was nearby , but where . For a second he felt bad that he had kept himself out of Ragini's life . He knew about her professional life but nothing about her personal life . He needed to know if she had moved on .

Laksh : how can she moved on , she........ can't....... Ragini can only love Laksh and noone else . She is mine....... , Ughhh.......why is my mind so confused . Swara.... If she had really loved me she couldn't have moved on with Sanskaar so easily . So that meant she never loved me ???!!!
All of what I felt for her was so strong that I literally just avoided everyone and everything , I broke everyone's heart and still everyone forgave me , but Ragini...... What about her . She did all of this because I broke her heart . I have to meet her and clear everything . I am thankful to her . She is a very nice girl whose heart I broke , I should apologize to her for that . That must be the weird feeling I have when I think of her . Oh.... I am feeling guilty for disrupting her life...... I owe her an apology .

Sam had came in and had purposely pretend to button up her shirt , while Arjun just walked away to room . Harsh who noticed this stopped Arjun .

Harsh : Arjun.....
Arjun : yeah ???

Naksh , Ragini , Kriti were shocked to see lipstick on Arjun's face , to be precise his lips .

Harsh : we are making upma for breakfast , will it be okay with you ???
Arjun : huh ?? Yeah sure .

After Arjun left Harsh turned towards the others with a victorious smile

Harsh : Sam !!!
Sam : yeah ??
Harsh : what happened to your clothes and hair
Sam : nothing

Saying this Sam rushed inside . She knew she had sparked something in her friends imagination . She had done that purposefully now they won't be paying attention to details and will certainly keep out when she needed them to . She had all of this for her bestie .