part 16

Ragini : what is he planning to do ???
Naksh : how do I know ???

Harsh comes back with a bowl of chits with him .

Harsh : okay guys , here is the game . I have different dance forms written in these chits . We will all have to pick a chit and do that form . Simple .
Naksh : done
Kriti : cool
Ragini : not bad Harsh not bad at all .
Harsh : okay I will go first .

Harsh gets contemporary , he then performs on 'ae dil hai mushkil' . Everyone likes his performance and clapps for him .

Next Naksh picks up a chit and he gets hip hop , he performs on 'lets nacho' .

Kriti gets kathak and performs on 'silsila yeah Chahat ka' .

Finally it's Ragini's turn , as she is about to pick up the chit , Kriti gets a call and goes . Naksh who was really thirsty goes to buy water for everything .

Ragini : arre now who will I perform for ???
Harsh : oye !! Do I have Mr.India's watch with me ??
Ragini : huh ???
Harsh : arre they will come , you perform for the great Harsh .
Ragini : 😝
Harsh : fine , you never know my value .
Ragini : fine , let me pick up a chit .

Laksh now knew where Ragini performed , he needed to see her . He was racing his car in full speed and he had reached the hall . His heart was beating like crazy . He heard music coming from the hall and realised that Ragini might be practicing .

Ragini had gotten pole dance and she was dancing to 'aashiq banaya aapne' . She was dancing around Harsh , who was posing himself like a Nawab .

Laksh had entered the hall and saw that Ragini was dancing, and that to pole dance . He was impressed , suddenly his eyes darted to the figure sitting and watching Ragini .

Khawabon mein jo aaye jaaye
Yaar hum vahi hai
Hum kisi Ke aasani se bante hi nahi hai
Meri bin sooni hai Dil ke raahaein
Mere bin pyaasi San ki nighahein
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
All this while Laksh was fuming in anger as Ragini was dancing with Harsh .

Harsh had gotten up and was now dancing with her on the song , both of them were laughing and dancing .

Laksh's mind was going crazy seeing Ragini and Harsh . He wanted to go there and punch Harsh , and break his jaw , he wanted to beat him up and take Ragini away . He was angry with her . How can she dance with someone else . That too this closely ???
.
.
.
.
Laksh leaves from the hall , unnoticed by Ragini and Harsh . Both of them were laughing and was holding the pole dancing .