part 15

Harsh : did you guys see that
Ragini : oh god , oh god !!!!
Kriti : I think they are serious
Naksh : yaar , this is not happening .
Harsh : not happening ?? Really ??? Didn't you see her lipstick smudged and the same shade of lipstick on his face , his lips to be accurate .
Ragini : Sam's clothes were also messed up .
Naksh : oh god !!!
Kriti : you mean they were....
Harsh : making out in public
Ragini : we should give them more time , together or else.....
Naksh : I think you are right , we should leave them alone when they are together .
Harsh : yep
Kriti : and no-one talks about this to them . They might feel bad , afterall it's their personal lives and we shouldn't interfere in it .
Ragini : yeah , guys we should give them privacy and no one is allowed to spy upon them .
Harsh : that's not fair
Ragini : stop making cute faces it's not gonna work .
Harsh : Jaan you have not seen the real Harsh , he is irresistible .
Kriti : stop grossing us out with your cheesy and over the top corny lines .
Harsh : girls go gaga over these lines .
Ragini and Kriti : yeah whatever

Laksh was planning something , he knew she was a scholarship holder of Soulmates art academy . He needed to be near her . He needed her existence as it has become a part of his own very existence .

Laksh : Ragini , Ragini , Ragini you will have to meet me , talk to me . I need answers and you will give me those . You can only love me .

In the cottage a plan was brewing inside Sam's head . She needed to do this for Ragini . She had to do this . Laksh was a toxin for her , he would slowly make her empty and then shatter her and finally leaving her in misery .
It took her a lot of time to recover and I won't let my bestie suffer any more , she doesn't deserve this Laksh Maheswari . She deserves better . She will not be hurt . I will not let you hurt her .

Harsh : Sam , Sam , Sam
Sam : what ??!!?
Kriti : sir is calling
Sam : shucks , I will go n call ajju
Ragini : ajju ???
Sam : I meant Arjun . I will go and call him .
Naksh : she gave him a nickname ??
Harsh : see , I told you .
Ragini : from now on we need to give them space and please guys don't embarras them .
Kriti : yeah guys please .
Harsh : fine , you guys are no fun .

Arjun and Sam comes down . Harsh and Naksh both have a knowing smile whereas Ragini and Kriti are trying to suppress their laughs . Sir calls to inform that a new investor wants to conduct a show to promote his company and is willing to give full creative freedom to the troop . Everyone is excited by this news .

Laksh's P.I informs him about the dance hall , Ragini and her friends perform .

Meanwhile Ragini , Harsh , Kriti and Naksh were going to the dance hall as both wanted to start early . But actually they wanted to give Arjun and Sam some space .

Kriti : since we all have come here early , let's do something fun .
Naksh : what ??
Harsh : oh I know , wait I will just be back .