part 20

Elsewhere Ragini , Sam and Kriti were planning to go for shopping but we're confused about which functions one would do . Just as they were discussing this Naksh comes in with a bowl of chits along with Harsh and Arjun .

Naksh : guys we will each draw a chit and each couple will get two functions and they will do the photoshoot for those two events .
Kriti : that is a brilliant idea .
Harsh : it was mine .
Ragini : yeah yeah sure .
Arjun : guys quick we don't have much time .

Naksh draws a chit and gets Haldi Kriti gets engagement . Next Ragini gets mehendi and Harsh gets  wedding . Sam gets reception and Arjun gets Sangeet.

The guys had gone shopping and the girls at the gym.

Arjun was growing quite restless as he knew that laksh was up to something and it was something you could not stop. He wanted laksh to stay away from Ragini he had caused her enough and more pain he would not get to her.
Harsh : dude, I know you are in a relationship but don't zone out on us....
Naksh : yeah, and please don't explain what you were thinking about.
Arjun : guys I was thinking about....
Naksh : if it involves Sam and you please, I don't want to hear your fantasies.
Harsh : I on the other hand would love to and even give you some advice.
Arjun : Guys!!!!
Naksh and Harsh : what ??!!?
Arjun : I was thinking of shifting
Naksh : you don't have to, I mean we could give you privacy....
Harsh : yeah, we won't bother you guys....
Naksh : yeah and we will always knock......
Harsh : and we will pretend to not hear Anything, even if we do....
Arjun : guys, I was talking about shifting rooms . I am not leaving you guys.
Especially not now.
Naksh : that is a relief
Arjun : yeah, it is . Now let's go pick outfits. We have a photoshoot.
Harsh : dude, I hope and pray that it's a hot female photographer.
Naksh : why ???
Harsh : well , then I will have to dress up for nothing and that is......
Arjun : depressing.
Naksh : guys, let's go..

In the Gym
Ragini couldn't get laksh out of her mind. She knew that laksh had been there at the club. She remembered him saying he wanted her back. She knew that laksh wanted her, but she could not fathom why ?? Why would he want her back?!!?? He was the one who pushed her away and even despised her presence. She was broken enough by him and she did not want to cry anymore. Yet somehow the memory of last night was still playing inside her head, as if on a loop inside head.

Unaware to her Ragini had zoned out Kriti and Sam noticed this.
Kriti : Ragini.... Ragini.....
Sam : RAGINI!!!!!
Ragini : Sam!!! What the hell ?!!
Sam : well, you went of on a lazy mind stroll.
Kriti : yeah, I called you so many times and you were unresponsive.
Ragini : sorry guys, I was thinking about last night......
Sam : ooooh.... Harsh told me about you walking in on a couple....
Kriti : well, I am happy I am not in your shoes
Sam : oh !! Guys by the way, ummm.... You know....... Since, Me and Arjun........ I mean........ You know.........

Ragini and Kriti are amused by Sam's stuttering and decides to tease her a little.

Ragini : yeah....
Sam : welll...... I ..... I mean...we....um
Kriti : we ? As in us ?
Sam : no.... We as in me.... and you...... know
Ragini : voldemort ???
Kriti starts laughing and Sam is red from embarrassment.
Sam : well giys., Please....
Kriti : okay fine, tell us
Sam : well, since harsh told me that you walked in on couple making out. I was thinking if you ever walk in on me and Arjun while.......
Kriti : you know, she has a point
Ragini : well, it could be any one of us
Sam : yeah , so this is gonna sound weird, but.....
Kriti : you want us to leave you and Arjun alone, when you guys are together ???
Ragini : that makes sense
Sam : guys, like you know right......
Ragini : arre , we understand. Both of you want this to work and we won't be a hurdle
Sam : really ???
Kriti : arre, pinky promise.

The girls laugh and have a good time.

In laksh's estate

Laksh is still thinking about Ragini. How much she had changed and how much she had evolved. She was no longer the innocent, naive girl that had fallen for him. She was now a more stronger person. His chain of thoughts is broken by a phone call.

Laksh : who is it ??
Sanskar : Laksh, you could just look at the phone's screen.
Laksh : I don't have time for that.
Sanskar : when are you returning home ???
Laksh: I am busy. Hope you have a lovely time with your wife. Bye

With this he had cut the phone. Sanskar always did this to him. He always had what he wanted. Yet somehow managed to get into laksh's nerves. Sanskar knew nothing about what he was going through.

The memories he had with Ragini comes back to him. It floods his memory and slowly starts to consume him. He was imagining her. Ragini. She looked beautiful. Beautiful was not even a word enough to describe her. She looked like a goddess. My goddess, laksh thought. A faint smile played on his lips as he thought of her. Her curves and her features that were accentuated by her saari. She looked ravishing. She was wearing a red Georgette saree the clung to her curves. Her hair was in a messy updo. He saw her creamy soft skin waiting for him to claim her. She was laughing and teasing him. She was tempting him. In that moment laksh realised that she was a temptress. More importantly she was his temptress.

Laksh : Ragini, you are mine and mine alone. I probably need a drink to get you off my mind. You have no Idea what you are doing to me......

Back at friends home

The Guys are back from shopping and the girls are having a fashion show for them. The guys try on their outfits and are posing for the girls.

Sam : yaar, this is so unfair
Ragini : umm.... What is ???
Sam : well, now we have to pick outfits matching with their.
Kriti : Sam, it's just a photoshoot. Not your wedding. Plus the company sent us a few outfits and these guys selected one from it.
Ragini : yeah, it's no biggie. Let's just enjoy the time

Naksh : guys, if you are not paying attention then who are we doing this for ???
The girls rivet their attention back to the fashion show going on.

_________________

Hey guys. I am experiencing what one might call writers block. If you have suggestions please send them to me. You never know when inspiration can strike. Lot of love and apologies 😘😘😘😘😅😅😍😍😍🤩🤩