part 2

Laksh : Ragini.....
Ragini : I know you hate me Laksh and I also know that I am responsible for every thing that's gone wrong in your life . I know that I have been cruel and selfish and even sadistic towards you and your emotions I am sorry I never wanted to hurt you I just lo
.............
Laksh I am sorry , you deserve a better life and a better life partner and you are right I am a pathetic excuse of a living . *Laksh was dumbstruck by all of this somewhere in his heart an ache just formed as if someone or something had just hurt him*
Laksh : are you serious ????
Ragini : yes Laksh
Laksh : I will talk to my lawyer then
Ragini : you can sleep on the bed I will take the couch .
Laksh : oh.... Ok
Ragini : Laksh........
Laksh : yeah
Ragini : I will only help you get back with Swara if she loves you and if she doesn't then I am sorry I won't be able to help you .
Before Laksh could say anything she went into the washroom .
Tears were flowing from her eyes she shattered , she didn't know how she could live without Laksh and let alone getting him back with Swara .
She was looking into her reflection .
Ragini : Ragini you have to be strong this is what Laksh wants , he wants love but not from you , he wants attention but not from you , he wants just one thing from you and that is freedom . He wants nothing else from you , you are an orphan and nothing else , you have no family , no one care for and nobody to think for you and about you . You are nobody , no family , no sister , no friends , no love , nothing you are just an empty shell nothing else .

Meanwhile Laksh is confused at Ragini's behaviour , but feels relieved that she agreed for a divorce and also strange that she agreed to help him get back with Swara .
Laksh : strange indeed......
*************""""""""""""""""""""""