Part 29

Ragini starts to get ready to leave, and Laksh is still staring at her.

Ragini: What's the wifi password?
Laksh: ........
Ragini: Laksh!!!!
Laksh: haa, sorry... what??!!
Ragini: nothing its fine. I'll use data.
Laksh: um yeah password is password
Ragini: What?
Laksh: password all lowercase
Ragini: Okay, thanks

Ragini is trying to book an Uber. laksh is still dazed.

Ragini: Cool, so bye
Laksh: What?
Ragini: ?????
Laksh: Where are you going?
Ragini: I have a life, so I need to do stuff. Plus, I'm super busy
Laksh: Ragini..... I.............
Ragini: kya hua Laksh??
Laksh: How is life?
Ragini: What??? Really dude??
Laksh: Sorry.... I'm just,....
Ragini: anyways my cab will be here in 3 mins, so....
Laksh: Why?
Ragini: again laksh I have things I'm my life
Laksh: I'll drop you
Ragini: it's fine, mujhe kuch kaam hai, so I'll manage
Laksh: Do you love me?
Ragini: woahhhhh wtf?
Laksh: I mean, I know you love me.....
Ragini cuts him before he could complete the sentence
Ragini: When did you get psychic powers??
Laksh: ?? Ragini, after what happened yesterday....
Ragini: Dude, we hooked up, bass. I'm not in love with you or anything

Laksh winced at what he had just heard. He felt like someone was stabbing him repeatedly.

Laksh: What.......
Ragini: Yeah, this was just a hook up,please don't think I'm in love with you or anything. You were drunk, I was drunk and things happened and anyway I have a lot of things on my plate so I'm leaving.  My cab is here, bye.
Laksh: Ragini, please wait.....
Ragini: I need to get back. My number is on the table. Text me what you wanted to say, abhi keliye bye...

Ragini rushes out and goes away, Laksh is hurt and confused at the stage of affairs.  Laksh was furious with what had just happened. He at first was in shock and couldn't process the fact that She had moved on. His eyes slowly started to get wet.  And before he could realize he was crying, tears were flowing doelen his eyes as he remembered seeing Ragini with Harsh and how they were talking about marriage.

Laksh: NO no no.no.no.no.no she can't do this to me, oh God, she can't do this to me............ RAGINI..........NOOOOOOOOO........

Laksh has started wailing to himself in the cold, empty bedroom. Her presence had warmed the essence of it, and now that she is gone, he realizes how cold and empty the place was, just like how cold and empty she had left him.