part 17

Laksh was upset about what he saw . He needed an explanation . Then he saw Ragini , Harsh , Naksh and Kriti leaving the rehearsal hall .

Laksh : where are you going Ragini .

Without a second thought he followed them . Harsh was driving and Ragini was sitting in the front with him . Naksh and Kriti we're sitting in the back . Laksh kept a safe distance from them , where he could see them but they couldn't notice him following them .

Meanwhile Sam and Arjun had planned something , and they needed to act fast if they had to stop Laksh and Ragini from meeting . Arjun and Sam had called everyone to a nearby club . It was open 24/7 and it was one of their favourite hangout spots .

Arjun : are you sure they are going to believe us ???
Sam : I hope they do .
Arjun : should we tell Harsh ??
Sam : nope , no-one else should knows about our plan .

Ragini , Harsh , Kriti and Naksh were worried and excited about what Arjun and Sam had to say or to be accurate announce .

Harsh : do you it's going to be about their relationship ???
Ragini : yeah , could be
Naksh : if it's not , then no-one will talk about it .
Kriti : for once you are talking sense .

All enter the club , it's packed with people and they Wade their way towards Sam and Arjun . Just as Ragini goes to them , she gets a call and goes to the washroom to attend the call .

Laksh had entered the club , his eyes searching for Ragini , he was getting desparate and restless , he then sat down on bar as he really needed a drink , he really needed this shot , it has been very tiring after she had left . The agony and pain he was suffering from , came out as anger or annoyance . The feeling of being alone was eating him from the inside all of these thoughts were going on his mind as he didn't pay attention that it was his 4th shot and now he was officially drunk .

Suddenly he saw Ragini coming and meeting with some people . He presumed it to be her friends . He was drunk that he could only make out their silhouettes , Ragini was clear to him . It was her face that was alluring him and rest of the background just seemed to blur into nothing .

Ragini : soo......
Sam : me and Arjun.....
Naksh : you both.....
Sam : are....
Harsh : are ???
Kriti : stop it guys let her speak
Arjun : me and Sam are dating

All smile and murmur , Arjun and Sam are schocked at this reaction .

Sam : you guys are not surprised ???
Arjun : or schocked ???
Ragini : we guessed
Sam : huh ??!!??
Harsh : you and Arjun day before yesterday , chocolate , ummm.....
Naksh : yesterday , lipstick mark , messed up clothes and hair
Kriti : nicknames and spending time together.....
Ragini : yeah so we guessed . And we are really happy for you .