₀₁. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐨𝐲

vulnerable | trailer (it's sexy):

he held me as if he was saying goodbye. he held me like nobody else had.

"i'm sorry eevee," mattheo whispered, "you know i didn't mean it."

i longed for him. i loved him. but i was never sure if he loved me enough.

ϟ some time before ϟ

this year, the hogwarts express looked much more quiet and desolate. it was more of a depressing trip than the trip we had taken the year before. after all, because of lord voldemort on the loose, parents were too afraid to send their kids back to hogwarts.

my mother and father, ginny and harry potter were after lord voldemort. though they were fantastic wizards, i was always fretting for them. i just hoped they were safe.

for my sixth year, i planned to not mess around. i needed to become head girl. it was a substantial goal of mine. my best friend melody was sitting next to me, sketching as she always did. i looked outside at the scenery. we were nearly there.

i looked back at the aisle to find the boy i had fallen for so long ago wrestling with blaise. the fuckboy of our school as everyone called him. the boy who was insanely popular. the boy who drank and smoked and threw parties in the slytherin common room every week. mattheo riddle.

i had been crushing on him since our first year. but i was far too shy to talk to him. besides, we were basically opposites.

"you're staring at him again, you know?" melody teased, smirking at me.

i felt my cheeks turn scarlet, "no, i am not!"

"i don't blame you. he's almost the hottest guy at school." she responded.

"almost?" i asked, shockingly.

"i'd say it's blaise that gets me."

i rolled my eyes, writing on some parchment, "they would never talk to us."

"come on, eevee. things can change..."

everything seemed to be the same once i got to hogwarts. well, besides the excessive amount of people who weren't there. when we were back at our common room, we both sat on the floor, having a container of bertie bott's every flavor beans.

i fixed my glasses, "did you ever notice how nice our common room is?"

melody looked up, looking at the blue ceiling and velvet blue curtains.

"once a ravenclaw, always a ravenclaw..."

i was about to eat another jelly bean but she gasped loudly, "let's go get some books!"

"no!" i whined, "i just want to relax..."

melody helped herself off the floor, "get off your lazy butt. let's go."

we approached the library, "what kind of books would we even– woah!"

i found myself tripping over someone's pulled out chair. someone grabbed hold of me in their strong arms. i looked up and to my surprise, it was mattheo. i had literally fallen for him.

i felt my face get hot as he fixed my glasses for me and whispered, "hi eevee."

instead of acting normal and greeting him back, i began hyperventilating. i pulled out my inhaler, hoping i would catch my breath.

mattheo's expression turned worrisome and he brought me to a chair, asking if i was okay.

the whole situation was just too embarrassing to speak about. really, it was horrifying.

after that, melody and i went back to the common room. melody winked at a cute ravenclaw boy while we passed him to our dormitory.

"ugh, why can't i just act normal around him?" i complained.

melody waved her wand and brought a cup of tea to me. i took a long, slow sip, still upset with myself.

"he drives me crazy, mel."

"yeah, believe me i know," she replied, "since we were 11."

"is it really already seven o'clock?" i said, staring at my watch.

melody ignored me and stared into the mirror, applying some of her lip gloss to her lips and taking off her glasses.

"how do i look?" she asked, turning around.

"like a popular girl." i answered, honestly.

"i have to go."

"where?" i asked nosily.

"just need to talk to mcgonagall."

"you're such a liar." i said, but she left before i could say anything else.

after passing the next hour by eating chocolate frogs and practicing some charms, i began walking around the castle, looking for melody.

"miss melody lovegood..." i whispered to myself, "where the hell could you be?"

i suddenly heard her voice near the slytherin dungeon and went to find her until i heard–

"boo!"

i screamed, pulling out my wand from my pocket like a madwoman. i looked behind me to find mattheo standing there. i didn't want him to see me after what had happened earlier. he laughed.

"what are you doing here, eevee?" he asked, "you're not a slytherin."

i took a deep breath, trying to get a hold of myself, "i'm looking for melody. i thought i heard her voice..."

"well– i haven't seen her. i just came back from a quidditch meeting."

he began smirking and circling me, "so, are you really a good girl? sneaking around the castle after hours isn't tolerated."

i gulped nervously, watching him stare me down, "i happen to be a prefect– unlike you."

i made sure to show him my badge, "you should really get to your common room, mattheo."

he leaned in, his cologne wavering over me, "are you sure you want me to do that?"

before i could turn any redder, the door to the slytherin common room opened and melody was walking out, making out with blaise.

"mel!" i screamed, "what. are. you. doing?!"

melody let go of blaise's shoulder and walked towards me, nervously, "i wasn't doing anything bad. blaise and i were just– er– studying."

"yeah, because studying includes touching and kissing." i snapped sarcastically.

she playfully hit the back of my head and we both started walking back to our common room.

"i'll see you tomorrow in potions then." blaise told her.

"you sure will." melody flirted back, blowing him a kiss.