𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 - "𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬"

mattheo's pov

that night was something i just couldn't stop thinking about. something i couldn't stop fantasizing about. i replayed every moment in my head during my classes. she just didn't know how much she had gotten a hold of me.

i had managed to sneak into her room and saw her doing homework. i checked her out; she was just too hot to resist.

"hey baby." i told her.

she immediately turned to me with a surprised look on her face.

"m- mattheo. how did you manage to get in here ?" she stumbled, nervously.

i pulled up a chair next to her and sat down, "why does it matter? i'm here now. let's make out."

i leaned in to kiss her but she pressed her hand to his chest and lightly pushed me away. i rolled my eyes.

"i have to do my homework." she insisted.

"wouldn't you rather do me?" i smirked.

she rolled her eyes and continued to dip her quill in ink and take notes.

"eevee, come on..." i persisted.

"you only get me into trouble." she admitted.

i began playing with my hair and looking her deeply in the eyes, even though she was ignoring me.

"isn't that a good thing?" i continued.

"stop flirting."

but i ignored her demand and kissed her neck. i knew exactly what she wanted. i slid my hand up her skirt, breathing down her neck.

"don't you miss this?" i breathed.

"it's only been a few days." she giggled.

"answer the question, eevee."

"yes." she softly whispered, "i do."

i slipped my hand in her lace panties and fingered her continuously. we were so close to each other, i felt her hot breath on my neck. i felt myself get hard and anticipated my next move.

"what if somebody catches us?" she worried.

to shut her up, i quickly pulled out my wand and waved it. the door slammed shut and locked itself. 

i unbuttoned her shirt and slowly pulled it off, loving every inch of her body. i slowly ran my fingers up and down her back, kissing her neck.

"i can't get enough of you." she panted.

we both stood up and i pushed everything off of her desk and carried her up on it. she drove me insane as she ran her hands up my waist. she quickly pulled off my shirt and i kissed her firmly.

"you make me... feel things." i whispered in between the kiss, while unhooking her bra.

"what kind of things?" she asked.

"let me show you."

i pushed my dick inside of her and she moaned immediately, while grabbing onto my shoulders. i persisted pushing myself inside of her, harshly. i felt her body tremble. i heard her high-pitched moaning in my ear. i adored it. i wanted all of her. i kept violently pushing myself inside her body. my thrusts were interrupted with loud knocking on the door.

"who is it?" eevee panted.

"it's mel. are you okay in there?"

"i'm just— busy."

"okay then. i'll be at the library if you need me."

once we were sure she was gone, i smirked and pushed her on her bed, panting over her. i wrapped my hand around her neck and said firmly, "you're mine. i'm yours."

i brought my face closer to hers, "say it back."

"you're mine," she panted, "i'm yours."

i pushed myself back inside of her and heard her moan again. eevee was never as innocent as i thought she was. i knew she had dirty desires, as did i. my job was to fulfill each and every one of her desires.

(btw: my new draco fan fic is named after this part. dirty desires - a draco malfoy fan fic comes out feb 20, 2022.)

(:

𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. | mattheo riddleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara