₁₁. 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬.. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

[mattheo's pov]

i was smoking when she woke up. we were far away from hogwarts now. and i hoped to god that we were both safe. from my father.

"w– where am i?" she stuttered, getting up from the couch.

"my old house." i replied, blowing out smoke.

"are you kidnapping me?!" she freaked out.

i just chuckled, staring at her. she looked hot with her hair down.

"no–" i began, "i've gotta be honest with you–"

"about what?" she said sarcastically, "about those creepy letters you keep lying around? at least try to be a good kidnapper."

"i'm not a kidnapper..."

"who put you up to this, mattheo?"

i stared down at the ground, sulking, "my father."

"your father?" she asked in disbelief, "your father wants you to kidnap me? i can already guess why–"

"you don't understand, eevee," i said firmly, "it's about your parents..."

"w– what are you talking about?" she asked with her eyes full of fear.

"my father is lord voldemort." i admitted.

"you're a liar."

"i'm not. i swear. he wanted me to capture you and– and– bring you to him. once he got you, he would threaten your parents using you and they would obviously come to your rescue. he wants to kill your parents. and you."

she didn't say anything right after, just stared at me with her eyes widened. i knew it was a lot for her to take in.

"and you don't think y- you-know-who's going to find us here? at your OLD HOUSE? this is the first place he would look!" she finally yelled.

"i already put a spell on the house– he shouldn't find us." i walked over to her, placing my cigarette on an ashtray, "i'm so sorry."

"how long has he planned this?"

"a year. i was sent to hogwarts to learn magic– to defend my father. to help him. this year, when he heard you went to hogwarts, he gave me specific orders. he said my only other option was death."

i put my hand on hers, "i'm sorry, eevee. you never deserved this. you never deserved me."

"just kiss me." she whispered.

i smirked at her and grabbed her face, pulling her closer to me.

when we kissed, i felt bliss all over again. i knew for sure that i loved her. she was all that mattered to me.

we pulled away panting and i got on top of her, on the couch.

"i don't give a damn what my father says." i panted, pulling off my shirt.

she just stared at me, desperately.

"why'd you have to make me fall so hard?" i continued, kissing her neck.

our make-out session lasted for twenty minutes until we both fell asleep on the couch. however, i woke up in the middle of the night from a terrible dream. i dreamt that my father was using the cruciatus spell on eevee and i. and he was just laughing menacingly at the both of us. he went on to use the secumseptra spell to slit both of our throats. i hated every second of it and tried going back to sleep but had no luck. i tried watching eevee sleep to calm me down.

i knew i wasn't supposed to fall for her. i hadn't known she existed until my father told me that she went to hogwarts. but there i was... in love with the girl i was supposed to keep hostage. i wouldn't let my father lay any one of his bony, white fingers on her. i loved her.

when she woke up, i was making pancakes for her. i wanted to live a quaint, little life with her. i wanted to have kids and start a family with her. and i didn't want many people involved. she woke up and went over to me, wrapping her arms around me tiredly.

"i love you," she whispered, "i just hope you aren't tricking me into your father's plan."

i kissed her on the cheek, "i would never."

after we both ate, there wasn't much to do. we couldn't go outside. though i had a sick feeling that sooner or later my father would find me somehow. and he'd kill me. we both lounged around, watching television and making out. a lot of making out.

i stared down at her while we were cuddling on the couch, "we can't stay here forever."

"what other options do you have?" she asked, stroking my chest.

"we can– move somewhere else," i responded, "and make babies."

she laughed, "that better be a joke."

"it is," i replied, staring at her, "for now..."

"i'm worried about my parents, mattheo." she worriedly mentioned.

she continued, "eventually hogwarts will report me as missing. what if my parents suspect voldemort took me and go after him? i know it's their job but– they've been close to death so many times– i'm worried about them."

"i can imagine their faces when they find out you're dating voldemort's son." i laughed but she looked at me seriously, "okay, not the time to joke–"

i continued, "i can try to tell them that you're safe. and away from my father."

"but what about you?" she asked, concerned, "what if your father finds you? he'll kill you."

"i'd rather your parents live than me," i said, standing up and giving her a cigarette.

i took out my lighter and lit it for her, "plus– my father's taught me well. he's gonna have to go through his best student– me."