𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 - "𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐱"

warning: mature/sexual content ahead!

after throwing clinton's body in the lake, we both stared at each other, breathlessly. nearby, we both saw an abandoned car.

"what the hell is a car doing here?" mattheo asked.

"why does it matter?" i replied, staring at him seductively.

"are you thinking of what i'm thinking of?" i asked him.

he answered by smirking and we both ran to the car. the door was already open and we went in the backseat, slamming the door shut. i sat on top of him, grabbing his face with both of my hands and kissing him. he lifted my dress up, touching my bare skin. i felt his jeans rub against my skin. we pulled away, both panting.

"mattheo..." i panted.

he only stared at me. it was a longing stare. i knew what he wanted. so i decided to give it to him. i took off his belt as fast as i could. while i pulled down his jeans, he grabbed both of my shoulders and placed his lips on my neck.

i pulled off his boxers, running my other hand through his hair. he moved one of his hands to my ass and pulled down my panties. i pulled off my dress and got on top of his dick. i moaned as i felt him enter me. he slowly thrusted himself inside me more deeply and i moaned even louder, wrapping my arms around his muscular back.

he grunted, moving his hands up and down my back. he continued pushing himself up inside of me, grunting.

"you're so tight, i love it." he moaned.

he moved me to another position. i slammed my palms on the car window and pointed my ass towards him. he gripped my waist and with one final breath, pulled me into him. his cock slid down my pussy once again, even deeper this time.

i moaned loudly, running my hand down the window. i felt him panting down my back. he pushed himself in even harder than ever before and moaned himself.

ten minutes later, we were laying down in the backseat, both sweating and panting. i laid on top of him, stroking his curly brown hair.

and i decided that i loved him.